• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Definitely a power couple. They contrast nicely off of each other, so it doesn't even need to be romantic depending on what they wanna do.

This RP has been pretty solid for friendships so far, actually. The characters seem to go surprisingly well with each other :D

I vote Lukara I think it's pwetty :3

Also pretty soon the main plot will kick in, although it may be a little hard because we may need more characters xD

(^U^) It's totally fine! Cassie's not dead and she'll get better. Besides, this kind of stuff happens all the time for teenagers (yes, I'm being specific here) like them!

@LittleShenanigans

Poor Walter. Each time I look at the characters, I either find girls or straight guys. The only gay guy is Alec. I do realize he doesn't need any romantic relationship (I mean come on he and Callie are amazing friends) but still!

DuskerTem said:
Poor Walter. Each time I look at the characters, I either find girls or straight guys. The only gay guy is Alec. I do realize he doesn't need any romantic relationship (I mean come on he and Callie are amazing friends) but still!
/pout

Alec isn't that bad....

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Wasn't a ghost. It was my cat. But 4 in the morning me was spooked as shit
Oh my god. You just about killed me when you mentioned ghosts.

@DuskerTem I understand that feel bro. I've been in many a RP with pretty much exclusively straight girls, and me with my poor gay characters X3

Though I admit I'm usually there for the story anyway. Not a lot of RP's continue long enough for any romance to start well, unless it's "Love at first sight" kinda thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back