• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Semblance said:
ahaha no worries i know! aw thanks, and i actually rly like reading your posts about mara- she has such a strong & unique personality, pretty sure i've actually laughed out loud a couple times
Thanks! I enjoy posting with her too.

And don't worry, she is always like this. Even when friendly, or flirtatious, she'll be making threats and insulting. :P

*Secret shipping intensifies*

SirDerpingtonIV said:
And don't worry, she is always like this. Even when friendly, or flirtatious, she'll be making threats and insulting. :P

*Secret shipping intensifies*
haha i am determined, ok well luke is determined, to win over mara- whether its in a friendly or flirtatious way, hes going to get her to like her somehow > :)

Semblance said:
haha i am determined, ok well luke is determined, to win over mara- whether its in a friendly or flirtatious way, hes going to get her to like her somehow > :)
Ok if you say so

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Aww they'd be like Selena and Clarisse....or they'd be that one couple no one expected :D
Meh :P

IT IS TOO LATE LUKE. YOU HAVE BECOME TRAPPED. THERE IS NO ESCAPING FALLING FOR HER SOMEHOW.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Meh :P
IT IS TOO LATE LUKE. YOU HAVE BECOME TRAPPED. THERE IS NO ESCAPING FALLING FOR HER SOMEHOW.
WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT- or maybe she'll fall for him, after all, he is the son of aphrodite ;)

Semblance said:
WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT- or maybe she'll fall for him, after all, he is the son of aphrodite ;)
Oh shit. Maybe... but she has her amazing, unique, and totally lovable personality. :P

ahaha i hope you guys don't feel left out in the IC chat

dw they'll reach the infirmary in the next post! then everyone can join in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back