• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

I feel like Red's might win strictly because nobody from blue team is really online. All the more active people got teamed together, and then there's you and Cassie and everyone who's NOT online right now X3

It seems I missed a lot of capture the flag while I was gone and I'm gonna sleep now, but can someone update me? I can't read through all of that.

KaiaWolf said:
I feel like Red's might win strictly because nobody from blue team is really online. All the more active people got teamed together, and then there's you and Cassie and everyone who's NOT online right now X3
Yeah that does seem to be the case. That wasn't meant to happen haha xD

DuskerTem said:
It seems I missed a lot of capture the flag while I was gone and I'm gonna sleep now, but can someone update me? I can't read through all of that.
Basically the flag hasn't been captured yet :)

@DuskerTem Raven's fighting Cassie, Mara's fighting Callie, Luke is somewhere a bit away from the main fight, and Lea and Isara are off having a conversation. Red is currently outnumbering Blue only because Blue isn't really online X3

That's the gist of it, I think

xD Well, if by tomorrow morning this is still going on, I'll definitely RP but it's already late here and I have to sleep. Good night! If I don't stay up on my phone!

KaiaWolf said:
It's obvious I mean Nike's kids are on the Red team. xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]It's obvious I mean Nike's kids are on the Red team. xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh well there you go, that's why. Sure is convenient blue team isn't online, isn't it?

Damn gods are meddling with Capture the Flag X3

@ShurikenPhoenix Is it okay that me and Psycho are just kinda having at it? I know that the 1x1-esque back and forth can kinda flood a RP at times, and I don't wanna bug people.

Sorry guys, I've gotta hit the hay. If you all continue for much longer tonight, just imagine Raven as tired and generally quiet for the moment. I'll try and reply as early as I can tomorrow morning, but it's past 1 AM here and I need sleep X3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Luke runs over to girl with wound in shoulder* "Can you walk?"

*Mara has arrow in leg* *Simply acknowledges her presence*

@SirDerpingtonIV

OH SORRY! LOL i barely skimmed all the pages i had missed so i didn't realize that mara had an arrow in her leg, my bad! ahahaha

SirDerpingtonIV said:
LOL. I mean, I thought you said you had no problem with ugly people? xD

@Semblance

Mara is just so classy, and kind :P
the classiest ;) its a wonder why luke is still around, maybe her insults are growing on him ahaha

basically raven (daughter of hades) was fighting cassie (daughter of athena) bc theyre on opposite teams

then alec (son of hades) got pretty protective of his sister and started to fight cassie, but he took it a little overboard despite raven's attempts to stop him- he started draining her lifeforce and luke came to use charmspeak to get them to stop fighting

alec ran off to his cabin after he saw what he had done, mara is lying in the dirt with an arrow in her leg, raven's taking care of the athena girl, luke got the blue flag & is now taking care of mara

@ShurikenPhoenix

Semblance said:
basically raven (daughter of hades) was fighting cassie (daughter of athena) bc theyre on opposite teams
then alec (son of hades) got pretty protective of his sister and started to fight cassie, but he took it a little overboard despite raven's attempts to stop him- he started draining her lifeforce and luke came to use charmspeak to get them to stop fighting

alec ran off to his cabin after he saw what he had done, mara is lying in the dirt with an arrow in her leg, raven's taking care of the athena girl, luke got the blue flag & is now taking care of mara

@ShurikenPhoenix
Also, Cassie and Callie were guarding flag, Mara took out Callie but Callie tabbed an arrow in her leg.

For the record @Semblance , I don't hate you or Luke! It's just Mara's character. Luke's kinda cool actually.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Also, Cassie and Callie were guarding flag, Mara took out Callie but Callie tabbed an arrow in her leg.

For the record @Semblance , I don't hate you or Luke! It's just Mara's character. Luke's kinda cool actually.
ahaha no worries i know! aw thanks, and i actually rly like reading your posts about mara- she has such a strong & unique personality, pretty sure i've actually laughed out loud a couple times

Users who are viewing this thread

Back