• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

ShurikenPhoenix said:
How about someone completely opposite to Mara?
I thinking of a few. A quirky Hephaestus boy who likes to make machines and things, a bright happy and somewhat clueless Apollo boy, an attractive Hermes girl who enjoys stealing things, and hearts, to name a few of them

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I thinking of a few. A quirky Hephaestus boy who likes to make machines and things, a bright happy and somewhat clueless Apollo boy, an attractive Hermes girl who enjoys stealing things, and hearts, to name a few of them
To be honest, they all sound pretty awesome! If I had to suggest one, I'd say the Hephaestus kid. We will definitely need those.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
To be honest, they all sound pretty awesome! If I had to suggest one, I'd say the Hephaestus kid. We will definitely need those.
Mind if I play two of them? Like, is there a character limit?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Do I ask to join a cabin here?

[/QUOTE]
You can join any cabin and make a character sheet. In the mechanics tab it shows who has what. There's plenty of cabins left.

Oh okay... What is the limit of abilities?

LittleShenanigans said:
Hey everyone. Well, my dog just passed away this morning... So I'm going to have to put off the RP for a little. Sorry about this.
Sorry about your dog.

LittleShenanigans said:
Hey everyone. Well, my dog just passed away this morning... So I'm going to have to put off the RP for a little. Sorry about this.
aww I'm so sorry :( feel better !

Okay everyone For all the people not online yet, the Capture the Flag teams are as follows:

Red Team

Ares

Hades

Hecate

Aphrodite

Nike

Hermes

Nemesis

Blue Team

Zeus

Poseidon

Apollo

Athena

Demeter

Hephaestus

Iris

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]What is currently going on in the Rp?

[/QUOTE]
Mara is flipping out, Capture The Flag is starting, Vianca is injured,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back