• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Remember 8 per cabin.

Unless it's one of the big three gods.

And I'm taking a spot in the Hades cabin for my character. I'll post it later because I'm on my phone right now.

I'm guessing right now all the big three spots are taken? I mean, I did a Zeus one and someone is doing a Poseidon one as well.

Whoops! I'm extremely glad there can be three of each big three kid. I wasn't watching the OOC tab, so I didn't know another Hades kid was being made.

... Should I have had that much trouble with bbcode, or is it just my lack of coding skill? 'Cause if anyone saw my technical difficulties moment, I'd like to apologize for the monstrosity that was my character sheet for a few minutes...

Heh, nothing really happened. I just had some bbcode difficulties, and it messed something up in my character sheet. It's all fixed now, so there's nothing to see ^^

BBCodes are difficult to deal with. I had this RP where our character sheets were supposed to be so fancy. I kept messing up mine. Long story short: I almost took off my hair.

Nico said:
Can I take a daughter of Poseidon (:3)
Depends if there is any spots available. But yes go ahead if there is

Hey everyone! I forgot to put the Godly powers place in general on the character sign up sheet. Feel free to put it in yourself.

LittleShenanigans said:
Depends if there is any spots available. But yes go ahead if there is

Hey everyone! I forgot to put the Godly powers place in general on the character sign up sheet. Feel free to put it in yourself.
Ok.

@LittleShenanigans I love that the Hades cabin so far is two very gay sword-wielding Australian teenagers. Also, random unnecessary question, but is the gemstone thing just whatever suits them, or is their birthstone?

KaiaWolf said:
@LittleShenanigans I love that the Hades cabin so far is two very gay sword-wielding Australian teenagers. Also, random unnecessary question, but is the gemstone thing just whatever suits them, or is their birthstone?
It can be whatever you want

And as for the gay thing I find it amusing.

Wait, who else is going to be the child of Poseidon? Just wondering, to see who I'll be sharing a cabin with...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back