• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Keira Winston] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15664-amybri18/ said:
@amybri18[/URL] I might make a daughter of poseidon, and maybe a daughter of Aphrodite if I can have two characters
You can have a maximum of two characters so feel free to create both :)

@Keira Winston no problem, any other questions don't hesitate to ask :)

Alright everyone, the RP will be open to start posting in a few minutes so be sure to watch the IC thread and I'll also post here when it's ready!

The Role-play is now active. For now, everyone is settling into camp and getting ready for a game of capture the flag!

SirDerpingtonIV said:
@Semblance
Lol. Good luck trying to win all the ladies over.
hahaha i'll try i'll try, not promising anything

Keira Winston] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15664-amybri18/ said:
@amybri18[/URL] I might make a daughter of poseidon, and maybe a daughter of Aphrodite if I can have two characters
yay pls make a child of aphrodite! she & luke can charm the world together :)

also i have 2 questions-

is there going to be a specific plot in mind for this?

and maybe we shouldn't try to have so many characters? bc i think it'll get confusing with so many people during the rp, like maybe just keep it at 2-3 per cabin or something

Semblance said:
also i have 2 questions-
is there going to be a specific plot in mind for this?

and maybe we shouldn't try to have so many characters? bc i think it'll get confusing with so many people during the rp, like maybe just keep it at 2-3 per cabin or something
Yes there will be a specific plot and at the moment the limit is 8 per cabin except for The Big Three. It all just depends on how many people apply. I'm assuming there will be some cabins with no one.

I'm afraid I may not be able to post again until this afternoon, as I'm gonna be out for a few hours this morning… So try not to start Capture the Flag without me if you can help it! :D

I finished Mara's CS! :D I think I did a decent job. And with my first post in the IC aswell.

Mara's such a ray of sunshine :P

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I finished Mara's CS! :D I think I did a decent job. And with my first post in the IC aswell.

Mara's such a ray of sunshine :P
Haha she reminds me of Clarisse. She's alright really xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Haha she reminds me of Clarisse. She's alright really xD
Meh. I don't think she's all that much like Clarisse ,besides the fact they are both stubborn, prideful, angry, and Ares kids.

yay im so excited for this to start!

we have to make teams for capture the flag right?

Semblance said:
yay im so excited for this to start!
we have to make teams for capture the flag right?
Yes, we are just settling down a bit before capture the flag starts and the plot begins :) So feel free to jump in when you're ready. At the moment people are sparring.

wait we started rping already?? omg haha i didn't realize!

is it ok if i don't read the first 8 pgs? like is there anything important i missed out on?

Semblance said:
wait we started rping already?? omg haha i didn't realize!
is it ok if i don't read the first 8 pgs? like is there anything important i missed out on?
Oh it's fine nothing too important happened. The only thing to know is that the weather has been acting a little odd around camp, as usually it's always sunny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back