• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

LittleShenanigans said:
Sureeee. I'll take your word for it xD
:P

Also, what do you guys think of my posts with Mara? I'm not sure if I was doing that well with them, and I was wondering what you guys thought.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
:P
Also, what do you guys think of my posts with Mara? I'm not sure if I was doing that well with them, and I was wondering what you guys thought.
Well I have one small point, maybe you could add a banner like we have been doing?

Because it just makes it easier for everyone to figure out what the hell is going on.

So something like

Mara

Code:
[border=4px Double Black][bg=FireBrick][h]Mara[/h][/bg][/border]

LittleShenanigans said:
Well I have one small point, maybe you could add a banner like we have been doing?
Because it just makes it easier for everyone to figure out what the hell is going on.

So something like

Mara

Code:
[border=4px Double Black][bg=FireBrick][h]Mara[/h][/bg][/border]
Sorry, I've always sucked at code. I'll try though.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Is there anyone near the blue flag?

[/QUOTE]
Game's over already. Sorry. xD

LittleShenanigans said:
It's okay! That's why I put the code there for you!
You just need to paste that before you type.

Like /paste code

Then put your stuff under it
Thanks!

@SirDerpingtonIV I've been really enjoying reading Mara. She's got a strong personality, and you play her well :D

On the same subject, am I doing Raven okay? I don't want to butt-in to people's interactions, but I feel like she would be kinda conflict-avoidant friend wise and want to at least try and help de-escalate things. I can tone it down a few notches if it's bothering anyone ^^

KaiaWolf said:
@SirDerpingtonIV I've been really enjoying reading Mara. She's got a strong personality, and you play her well :D
On the same subject, am I doing Raven okay? I don't want to butt-in to people's interactions, but I feel like she would be kinda conflict-avoidant friend wise and want to at least try and help de-escalate things. I can tone it down a few notches if it's bothering anyone ^^
Thanks! :D When I play her, it's like, "How many swears can I fit in one post?" and "What's the meanest way to respond to this?"

Also, I think you are playing Raven greatly! The whole scene back there with her, Alek, and Cassie was really intense!

If anyone needs me to code them a banner/header thing just ask. I can make it whatever colour you want. It just makes it easier for people to know who's talking and crap. Thank you!

LittleShenanigans said:

If anyone needs me to code them a banner/header thing just ask. I can make it whatever colour you want. It just makes it easier for people to know who's talking and crap. Thank you!

I'll go put code on all my posts

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I'll go put code on all my posts
That's gonna take a butt fuck amount of time.

You don't need to do it on all of your past posts just your future ones ^-^ I can also change the colour for you if you want

LittleShenanigans said:
That's gonna take a butt fuck amount of time.
You don't need to do it on all of your past posts just your future ones ^-^ I can also change the colour for you if you want
Lol just kidding, Ima do the recent ones only

@SirDerpingtonIV Heh, I love it. I've never played a character like that, but from watching you it kinda makes me want to make one in the future. For the fun of simply being as mean as I can X3

Also @LittleShenanigans I shall as well start adding the Header. I think I can figure out the coding, but if I can't I'll let you know

I didn't even know people were posting in here lol

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
O.o wow I have missed a lot.

[/QUOTE]
I think most people went the infirmary, there are people there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back