• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

PsychoDrummerA said:
Just curious to hear what you guys would think; how would having Wrath affect Cassie?
PsychoDrummerA said:
Just curious to hear what you guys would think; how would having Wrath affect Cassie?
it wouldn't. Because that's not how Pandora's Box works.

Everything inside Pandora's Box is inside every single human being already. The box is empty, and has been since everything got out.

I decided not to attempt the iris message thing. And unless anyone is going to interact with Dan or Mara, I think I will be gone for the night.

*Facepalming*. Not how it workssssssss

ModernRanger said:
"It can mean a lot of things."
Leon replied

@Quiet Is Violent
FUCK THIS GUY

SirDerpingtonIV said:
it wouldn't. Because that's not how Pandora's Box works.

Everything inside Pandora's Box is inside every single human being already. The box is empty, and has been since everything got out.

I decided not to attempt the iris message thing. And unless anyone is going to interact with Dan or Mara, I think I will be gone for the night.

*Facepalming*. Not how it workssssssss

FUCK THIS GUY
What is he supposed to say?

Yyyup. But then again, Fawn is almost interigating him about all humans so... humans are fucking complex and can only be generally described.

I'm playing a character whose only interaction in life so far has been in battles killing enemies forces. Of course he is vague and a little closed off.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Booooooooo

Bacon you can't eat isn't bacon worth having.

Taco bell taught me that... I think.... some commercial.... Arby's? Idk it was for some baconator fries I think?

Meh anyway drama right? What is up with Alex? Where's Mara? Should Isara open a can of ass-whoop or whoop-ass?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Booooooooo
Bacon you can't eat isn't bacon worth having.

Taco bell taught me that... I think.... some commercial.... Arby's? Idk it was for dome baconator fries I think?

Meh anyway drama right? What is up with Alex? Where's Mara? Should Isara open a can of ass-whoop or whoop-ass?

[/QUOTE]
Alex is somehow defying the nature of Pandora's Box for ot purposes. And Mara is behind the building crying to herself with no idea what the fuck is going on.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I'm sorry but I think Fawn and Leon might just be cuter than Lukara

[/QUOTE]
*ears perk up*

Did someone say murder?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Alex is somehow defying the nature of Pandora's Box for ot purposes. And Mara is behind the building crying to herself with no idea what the fuck is going on.
He's defying a lot of nature, when did a magical wall room have a balcony? Or windows.

Mind Blown.

I'm tempted to let out some whoop -ass, but for plot purposes I'll stick with ass-whoop. Although if I'm given Lust, I will cut somwone.

No, I said that Fawn and Leon are cuter than Lukara. It's a little like Vianca and Alec, but more just that Leon is wholeheartedly protecting and focused on Fawn and Fawn is really innocent and totally attached to Leon. Luke and Mara are kinda polar opposites and it won't work well.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]No, I said that Fawn and Leon are cuter than Lukara. It's a little like Vianca and Alec, but more just that Leon is wholeheartedly protecting and focused on Fawn and Fawn is really innocent and totally attached to Leon. Luke and Mara are kinda polar opposites and it won't work well.

[/QUOTE]
HERESY! KILL THEM ALL!

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]No, I said that Fawn and Leon are cuter than Lukara. It's a little like Vianca and Alec, but more just that Leon is wholeheartedly protecting and focused on Fawn and Fawn is really innocent and totally attached to Leon. Luke and Mara are kinda polar opposites and it won't work well.

[/QUOTE]
Im sorry all I am hearing is murder this, murder this.

Maybe there's something in my ear.

*poops Yuno from future diaries out. Onto her shoulder*

Sorry, who?

Calling Fawn innocent is an overstatement....

And from what we have seen so far, she doesn't sound all that useful in a fight. Where as Luke and Mara could make a pretty good team :3

The Suspicious Eye]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7258-sirderpingtoniv/ said:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL] do you think I should try to post in the IC or just stick with Isara?
Do whatever you will :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back