• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

I personally dislike the term emo. As I have depression and have been called emo for it q few times. Which doesn't make sense???

Really? Well, I don't know where everyone is now anyway and I'll be gone from Thursday to the following Monday, but if I didn't miss anything, then I'll stay.

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Really? Well, I don't know where everyone is now anyway and I'll be gone from Thursday to the following Monday, but if I didn't miss anything, then I'll stay.

[/QUOTE]
Okay well there will be a party at camp and questing team one is fighting a cyclops but that is all that happened really. It's been pretty static.

100 new posts....yay. I'd ask what happened, but no one will probably tell me unless I rant about something so see rant below.

ModernRanger said:
If that is what role playing comes to then that is really disappointing.
Does roleplay involve plotting? Yes it does, that is literally the point.

Plotting, it's something to do to try to keep me invested. I'm bored. Usually a plot moves in a story and everyone becomes a collective one. But this plot is disjointed and it is dropping characters and people like crumbs. I actually think it's actively uninvolving people, which is th fault of human bias.

So yes ModernRanger if I plan to stay in this, I DO have to do this and I IS disappointing.

You're seemingly demeaning comment maybe directed towards me, but it is really a attack at this rp and the other players. If it was not your intention to sound presumptuous then I recommend you try to think of the tone you write in.

First off hi! Second, if it seems we are actively uninvolving people, I personally did not intend to. Third I personally think it is good that you're adding conflict to the plot and four I agree the plot is disjointed but it's quite hard to get RPers in the same place at the same time and five if you have suggestions just say because I am seriously open to them.

@The Suspicious Eye

Semblance said:
ahaha it's okay! although Mara did kind of overreact
Mara over reacts a lot. Like, a lot. But she doesn't really know any better.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]SHe found her crush sleeping with another girl....

[/QUOTE]
and then there is that.

Quiet Is Violent]SHe found her crush sleeping with another girl.... [/QUOTE] hey he didn't know! blame it on Cassie [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18535-psychodrummera/ said:
@PsychoDrummerA[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back