• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yes please!
Mainly so I have something to write to when I wake up.

[/QUOTE]
Only if you promise not to target Callie and Jethro's relationship.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol
You are a little bargainer aren't you?(8))

Fine I promise I won't target their relationship.

[/QUOTE]
Swear on the river Styx

ModernRanger said:
Already done
Oh good.(^.^)

Also sorry bout what is about to rain down on you. But you really need to work on making better deals xD I literally found so many loopholes I started to write them down.(} :) )

I also want to apologize in advance to @ShurikenPhoenix I will have to PM you my Rulz like I did for the others. Before I adance with any plotting. (' :) )

But all that is for tomorrow. *yawns* night guys. (Z_Z)

Enjoy your last days of peace! (} :) )Muhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

I just suddenly noticed something random, so allow me to impart upon whoever might care some unnecessary information.

For the moods, there's one called Benevolent, right? With a sword? Well, Benevolent means well meaning and kindly, basically (After I googled it to make sure). The opposite of what I imagine a bloody sword would signify… Idk, suddenly felt like sharing this new-found thought

KaiaWolf said:
I just suddenly noticed something random, so allow me to impart upon whoever might care some unnecessary information.
For the moods, there's one called Benevolent, right? With a sword? Well, Benevolent means well meaning and kindly, basically (After I googled it to make sure). The opposite of what I imagine a bloody sword would signify… Idk, suddenly felt like sharing this new-found thought
I have noticed that too it's really weird

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Hi guys I'm finally awake and I sip you two so get used to it. ShurikenRanger.

[/QUOTE]
Ummm

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I have noticed that too it's really weird
Like alright, sure. Murder and kindness, why not X3

The correct word I think would be Malevolent, which is the opposite of Benevolent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back