• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

ShurikenPhoenix said:
You guys may be benevolent, but I'm Maleficent and she's a badass...
Also according to Disney her name is malicious and magnificent put together.
I once saw a thing about Maleficent being pronounced as Male-Fish-Ent by a movie theatre customer…

Also have you seen Into the Woods (Speaking of Maleficent but not really)? Probably one of the worst best musicals I've ever seen. Meryl Streep and the sheer ridiculousness of some of the songs were worth the insanity of the rest of the movie

KaiaWolf said:
I once saw a thing about Maleficent being pronounced as Male-Fish-Ent by a movie theatre customer…
Also have you seen Into the Woods (Speaking of Maleficent but not really)? Probably one of the worst best musicals I've ever seen. Meryl Streep and the sheer ridiculousness of some of the songs were worth the insanity of the rest of the movie
I have seen Into The Woods and it is so weird! I loved Meryl Streep as usual though. I heard the stage show is darker and better though xD that one song Agony...I don't even know lmao

STAGE SHOW IS BETTER

STAGE SHOW IS BETTER

STAGE SHOW IS BETTER

Have I mentioned that the stage show is better?

I feel bad for Fawn! SHe doesn't understand the world she doesn't even know what the reproduction thingy is!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I have seen Into The Woods and it is so weird! I loved Meryl Streep as usual though. I heard the stage show is darker and better though xD that one song Agony...I don't even know lmao
AGONY~

FAR MORE PAINFUL THAT YOOOOOURS~

I will love that entire scene 'til the end of my days. That song is my jam.

KaiaWolf said:
AGONY~
FAR MORE PAINFUL THAT YOOOOOURS~

I will love that entire scene 'til the end of my days. That song is my jam.
WHEN YOU KNOW SHE WOULD GO WITH YOU

IF THERE ONLY WERE DOOORS!

I love that song too!! It's stuck in my head now

ShurikenPhoenix said:
WHEN YOU KNOW SHE WOULD GO WITH YOU
IF THERE ONLY WERE DOOORS!

I love that song too!! It's stuck in my head now
His fkn head turn when he says "doors" though. I legitimately cackled.

Welp, guess I've gotta go listen to that song ten thousand times now…

Lol I sang that song with my brother in a showcase and I had a mustache on and he drew on a beard. LOL memories... but then I fell off the stage in the middle of a dance, landed in the pit, and ended up ruining the next song. Oops.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Lol I sang that song with my brother in a showcase and I had a mustache on and he drew on a beard. LOL memories... but then I fell off the stage in the middle of a dance, landed in the pit, and ended up ruining the next song. Oops.

[/QUOTE]
That sounds pretty epic xD I need to watch that scene in the film now lol

ShurikenPhoenix said:
That sounds pretty epic xD I need to watch that scene in the film now lol
I totally just YouTube'd it X3

And oh mY GOD THE JOHNNY DEPP SONG THOUGH. I HAD FORGOTTEN THAT UNCOMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE

KaiaWolf said:
I totally just YouTube'd it X3
And oh mY GOD THE JOHNNY DEPP SONG THOUGH. I HAD FORGOTTEN THAT UNCOMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE
Omg I know that song and his performance was soo creepy on so many levels...I usually love Johnny Depp though but just...eww

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Omg I know that song and his performance was soo creepy on so many levels...I usually love Johnny Depp though but just...eww
Johnny Depp is good things, for sure. Also I never knew he could sing…?

I'm afraid I have to leave this wonderful conversation however. Soundtracks to listen to, workouts to finally get around to doing X3

Bye y'all, I'll be back later~

KaiaWolf said:
Johnny Depp is good things, for sure. Also I never knew he could sing…?
I'm afraid I have to leave this wonderful conversation however. Soundtracks to listen to, workouts to finally get around to doing X3

Bye y'all, I'll be back later~
Yep he sang in Sweeney Todd and has a band too. Anyways...bye have fun!

Cuz I have an issue with people who don't understand what Emo is. Because Emo is NOT just dying your hair and getting multiple piercings and being over emotional. Emo is NOT bad. Emo is NOT just attention seeking. And it pisses me off when people say I can't be emo because I don't wear all black and have a odd hair cut and dyed hair and multiple piercings. Emo is NOT just a style of clothes, and if people think that they need to gtfo.

It's still annoying to me because people keep saying I can't be emo and I can't be punk because i don't look the part like "hello! That means you aren't a gangster cuz you aren't saggin, dipshit." (I'm sorry, Brian I know you aren't the problem but i needed a category)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back