• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Someone who can pull off illusions needs to disguise themselves as Rosa and beat the shit out of Nero. Or alternatively, spawn illusions of Rosa to mock Nero. And accuse him of failing her.
Lol, who said I'm using Nero? (} :) )

And only people who can name the anime Nero and Rosa came from are allowed to use Rosa. Which is never, because she is dead and I hate her for leaving poor Nero alone! I swear I will cut her....

*exhales* she's not real.... she's not real......

Okay sorry I'm better.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Someone who can pull off illusions needs to disguise themselves as Rosa and beat the shit out of Nero. Or alternatively, spawn illusions of Rosa to mock Nero. And accuse him of failing her.

Or beat him to death with hot dogs at a baseball game
(:'() why would you be so cruel? xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol, who said I'm using Nero? (} :) )
And only people who can name the anime Nero and Rosa came from are allowed to use Rosa. Which is never, because she is dead and I hate her for leaving poor Nero alone! I swear I will cut her....

*exhales* she's not real.... she's not real......

Okay sorry I'm better.

(:'() why would you be so cruel? xD

[/QUOTE]
When he loses the war and gets slain, Hades should make an eternal baseball game for him where every single other person and player is a large hotdog with arms and legs.

:3

SirDerpingtonIV said:
When he loses the war and gets slain, Hades should make an eternal baseball game for him where every single other person and player is a large hotdog with arms and legs.
:3
Nero might not die. I attached certain conditions to Nero joining the bad guy side.

Anyways, Nero may be out of commission until the battle begins. You won't see Damian again until after the monster's first wave of attacks.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]And only people who can name the anime Nero and Rosa came from are allowed to use Rosa.

[/QUOTE]
I've made it a goal to find this anime for no reason (Is it Amnesia by the way?), and am I going off of the name or the pictures you used for Nero?

KaiaWolf said:
I've made it a goal to find this anime for no reason (Is it Amnesia by the way?), and am I going off of the name or the pictures you used for Nero?
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Dang it....

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Dang it....

[/QUOTE]
*mmm watcha say plays faintly in the background*

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Dang it....

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry for ruining your mystery... X3

I google searched Nero and Rosa SO MUCH just to find diddly squat until I realized you probably changed their names...

SirDerpingtonIV said:
*mmm watcha say plays faintly in the background*
Wow.....

KaiaWolf said:
I'm sorry for ruining your mystery... X3
I google searched Nero and Rosa SO MUCH just to find diddly squat until I realized you probably changed their names...
xD No you're good. I love Amnesia. And surprisingly enough Shin was not my favorite choice for the heroine.

You have won the right to play Rosa, although if you need any backstory please PM me.

Poor Nero...

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Wow.....
xD No you're good. I love Amnesia. And surprisingly enough Shin was not my favorite choice for the heroine.

You have won the right to play Rosa, although if you need any backstory please PM me.

Poor Nero...

[/QUOTE]
MMMMMMM WATCHA SAYYYY

Hey Nero! Look what I've got!

*Throws hotdogs*

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]You do know the rest of the song is a apology right?
And he's not afraid of hot dogs, he just doesn't like them.

[/QUOTE]
*Nero appears at a baseball game surrounded by laughing hot dogs*

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol I'm curious. Who would you guys pair my characters with?

[/QUOTE]
Nero - Hot dogs

Isara - Her plans backfiring

Masako - Being incorrect in her judgement

Bay- Eternal happiness

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]This is my thought process when writing her,
WWADOLD

What would a dolphin on land do. That's it.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. She is nice. EXCEPT HER FUCKING WAR FANS

If no one is interacting with Mara, I am out for tonight. Is tired

@ShurikenPhoenix

I now know some of your pain. Controlling Jethro and Leon at the same time. It seems I just finish a post for one and then I have to write a post for the other. I can't imagine what it is going to be like when Damian is a regular part of the story. By the way, I thought of more evil things for Damian to do and a great way for him to go about doing them.

ModernRanger said:
@ShurikenPhoenix
I now know some of your pain. Controlling Jethro and Leon at the same time. It seems I just finish a post for one and then I have to write a post for the other. I can't imagine what it is going to be like when Damian is a regular part of the story. By the way, I thought of more evil things for Damian to do and a great way for him to go about doing them.
Hahaha xD yeah at least you don't have about five or six characters :D and yay more evil things! Huzzah

Okay I am so lost WTH happened?

I got none of the tags and then boom 4 pages

Meh, fine. I'll just come back later and blow everyone up with my drama.

I see now someone forgot to tag me.......

*Glares at @ShurikenPhoenix *

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Wait what? I'm confused @The Suspicious Eye
I got no notifications because of the massive wave of posting from Jellie, but I was curious why rsked was responding, until I read through what was going on and you forgot to tag me when you jumped in with ryan. Thus I lost a good 4-5 pages of dialogue.

Buuuuuuttttt now I don't care because I'm going to bed and There will be another massive wave of posting so poor Bay will be swept away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back