• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Have you seen my post? You have a whole hell waiting for you.

[/QUOTE]
I am fully aware. Can I ask what all this chaos creates for Isara?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I am fully aware. Can I ask what all this chaos creates for Isara?
Well if I told you that it wouldn't be any fun would it. Let's just say her plan won't get her what she wants.

But I get my vengeance so that makes me feel better.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Well if I told you that it wouldn't be any fun would it. Let's just say her plan won't get her what she wants.
But I get my vengeance so that makes me feel better.

[/QUOTE]
*Blinks*

Pfft.... okay. Good luck. But you better have a good in character reason to. I won't tell you anything in the OOC anymore if you use it to instant knowledge your character.

Got it?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Pfft.... okay. Good luck. But you better have a good in character reason to. I won't tell you anything in the OOC anymore if you use it to instant knowledge your character.
Got it?

[/QUOTE]
I was joking lol

Posted. And edited it a little.

We need to get the Camp Role Play going again. It is still paused two days before one of the biggest battles of Camp history. We need to get things moving once again.

ModernRanger said:
We need to get the Camp Role Play going again. It is still paused two days before one of the biggest battles of Camp history. We need to get things moving once again.
I could always have the twins interrupt the party if that'd help get things going. I'm sure Jessica would enjoy being a party crasher, with or without an army of monsters behind her X3

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]@The Dragon Rider

[/QUOTE]
I'll try my best to get a post up tonight, but I don't really think it matters much as everyone's going to sleep in the quest thread anyway ^^

KaiaWolf said:
I could always have the twins interrupt the party if that'd help get things going. I'm sure Jessica would enjoy being a party crasher, with or without an army of monsters behind her X3
I'll try my best to get a post up tonight, but I don't really think it matters much as everyone's going to sleep in the quest thread anyway ^^
Yeah I just wanted you to know that I am waking up in my next post. So it will be a new day.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yeah I just wanted tipu yup know that I am waking up in my next post. So it will be a new day.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, alright! A new day will dawn for our disgruntled group

KaiaWolf said:

KaiaWolf said:
Or they could scout out the party instead. They can walk around, act like they are a part of things and basically observe the defenses. They could even act like they befriend some of the campers. That way it'll be that much more of a shock when the day the battle begins and the campers see them leading the Monster Army.

ModernRanger said:
Or they could scout out the party instead. They can walk around, act like they are a part of things and basically observe the defenses. They could even act like they befriend some of the campers. That way it'll be that much more of a shock when the day the battle begins and the campers see them leading the Monster Army.
Hm… I could probably get Jessica sane enough for a night. Her sister would have to stick to her like glue to make sure she doesn't outright kill anyone by accident.

As long as nobody makes their character figure it out (As that would ruin the fun), I'm up for it! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back