• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I just... grrrr. Too much reliance on alcohol to be a character. She was just the personification of alcoholic.

[/QUOTE]
Then why did you make her?

ModernRanger said:
If Amorite has to die, she will at least be avenged. Give her that, at least let her have that.
The scorpion is gonna try to fight him.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]And turned into an immortal bush. She gets that too. ^^

[/QUOTE]
Oh. It used her corpse as a projectile.

I edited mine so it fell and then she went to turn it into a bush

Or maybe she could start making situations in which he is needed and she turns dark!

I bet I can end the Leon x Fawn vs Luke x Mara dispute... Lassie's cuter!!! Anyway, wouldn't it be horrible (but still incredibly funny) if Luke got Lust, because he already has the love potion? I don't know, just thinking.

PsychoDrummerA said:
I bet I can end the Leon x Fawn vs Luke x Mara dispute... Lassie's cuter!!! Anyway, wouldn't it be horrible (but still incredibly funny) if Luke got Lust, because he already has the love potion? I don't know, just thinking.
NOT HOW PANDORA'S BOX WORKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And so, will Fawn spare the scorpion? Or kill it? Or she could take charge and make it help her. :3

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]She killed it.

And she's going to be distraught for a while because of it.

[/QUOTE]
;-;

It would have been a nice scorpion

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]It killed. She won't ever forgive something that kills for no cause.

[/QUOTE]
It was commanded too. But it's ok. The scorpion understands. The scorpion forgives. ((Also, don't all monsters come back?))

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]She'll turn him into a gorgeous flowering tree that she goes and blesses daily.

[/QUOTE]
Ah. So the scorpion won't come back again like monsters normally do then?

He could, since the tree isn't his actual body, it's merely a representation of what he was.

Also I actually started crying from your post so... parents think something bad has happened and are currently knocking on my door....

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]He could, since the tree isn't his actual body, it's merely a representation of what he was.
Also I actually started crying from your post so... parents think something bad has happened and are currently knocking on my door....

[/QUOTE]
Oh my god I am sorry! D: Also, the scorpion will come back eventually, and she'll find it sitting at the tree. And it'll help her out or something. :P

It's fine, I'm overly sensitive for some reason, I blame emotional scarring, my mom says it runs in the family.

IF SHE FINDS IT SHE WILL START CRYING PROFUSELY AND BEGGING FORGIVENESS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back