• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

There was nothing wrong with Jasper, they were a pleasant couple. They just did not have to struggle to be together like Percy and Annabeth or Leo and Calypso, that is why people do not like them.

People do not like Piper because they felt like she did not do anything and that she was constantly worrying about things. She did her part though.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I didn't like Piper or Jason
I used to find Jason really l...well I thought he had no personality. Now I'm just indifferent to him. As for Piper...meh

Frank and Hazel sometimes felt forced.

We are about a day away from the biggest battle in camp history. The first monster attack won't be the next morning but it will be the morning after that.

Possibly 'perfect timing' if I get him to the camp soon. Though it has been said on the CS that he has been at camp for two weeks. Maybe I can change that.

Baconhands said:
You can tell Laikas all about it, when I introduce him. Talking of which, would it be good for me to introduce him now?
Not my choice. The whole Pandora's box thing involved the quest people

You have no idea what I have in store for you guys. I am going to be jacking up the feel level to overdrive. I may have to release liability waivers in case some of you die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back