• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

I feel like Nero has a good side he isn't revealing.

If possible I'd like him to redeem himself like Luke Castellan did. Not saying he has to die but if possible I'd like him to come back to the good side by the end.

Any objections?

ModernRanger said:
I feel like Nero has a good side he isn't revealing.
If possible I'd like him to redeem himself like Luke Castellan did. Not saying he has to die but if possible I'd like him to come back to the good side by the end.

Any objections?
Yeah that's fine. His good side is boring but whatever. He was such a pansy before Rosa died. I hate Rosa btw..... Lol, but I'll accept those terms.

Oh...I have exceeded my evilness level. I just thought of how Damian would destroy Callie's will to fight....I am a being of true evil and cruelty. I feel like I need to see a counselor because of the ideas I come up with...

ModernRanger said:
Oh...I have exceeded my evilness level. I just thought of how Damian would destroy Callie's will to fight....I am a being of true evil and cruelty. I feel like I need to see a counselor because of the ideas I come up with...
Well, I'm right here //bows

Picture this;

Damian takes on the form of Callie's aunt, telling Callie how she is just like her mother, then Damian takes on the form of Callie's mother and agrees with the statement...

ShurikenPhoenix said:
POTATO save me from the evil! *hides in a strawberry field*
Pssh,

You realize that I am Satan Potato?

ModernRanger said:
Picture this;
Damian takes on the form of Callie's aunt, telling Callie how she is just like her mother, then Damian takes on the form of Callie's mother and agrees with the statement...
Well damn,

Head fuck

ModernRanger said:
Picture this;
I have no words....the only problem with that is Callie doesn't really know anything much about her mother.

Actually it could work if you get him to say she will die the same way as her mother....throw Thanatos in there and put her in a dark room and she will practically beg for mercy muhaha

She would know her mother by the resemblance to her Aunt.

Besides and I say this for clarification. Being a child of a parent who committed suicide, I can tell you what would worry Callie about the situation because it is the same thing that worries me. How much like that parent I am becoming. I hate whenever my mom tells me I remind her of my father because I do not want to be anything like him. If I know the situation like I believe I do, the statement, especially coming from the exact look alike of her mother, would destroy her. I almost do not want to do it because it could be so devastating and I know as Jethro, I'd have to repair the damage.

Imagine what Jethro would be facing.

He believes wholeheartedly that he killed his mother with his own two hands.

Throw her face in for guilt, accusing and blaming him for her death then throw Callie's face in there saying that he'd probably kill her next, can you imagine?

@ShurikenPhoenix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back