• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

ModernRanger said:
Oh...I have exceeded my evilness level. I just thought of how Damian would destroy Callie's will to fight....I am a being of true evil and cruelty. I feel like I need to see a counselor because of the ideas I come up with...
OMG I was thinking how can I kill them too! xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol. Hey we all have our hobbies.
FYI it would be Bitch.

[/QUOTE]
Besides Damn or Hell, I don't cuss so how is this.....Strap on Dick

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Really? I'm surprised no one ever seems to have an opinion on Callie :)
Callie be rad yo

ModernRanger said:
Besides Damn or Hell, I don't cuss so how is this.....Strap on Dick

Callie be rad yo
Lol fo shizzle xD

Callie is a character I've had for about three years. I feel like she's my really perky sister haha I had these cool hades twins I didn't put in this RP and a Circe girl too :)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Really? I'm surprised no one ever seems to have an opinion on Callie :)
Noooo I like her. Masako might like her, Nero likes her. Bay likes everyone so meh. Good Isara likes her, bad Isara probably would do her, and Meh Isara would appreciate her humor.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Lol fo shizzle xD

Callie is a character I've had for about three years. I feel like she's my really perky sister haha I had these cool hades twins I didn't put in this RP and a Circe girl too :)
I guess you could say Jethro is fond of her

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sure???
Can I just say your morality disgusts me?(^.^)

[/QUOTE]
Can I just say...so do most of your characters.......oh wait...that is too mean...sorry.

ModernRanger said:
Just because I believe my character needs to be the Hero I could never be?
If that's your thought process.

I like to embrace my evil and harness it. Lol, but none of my characters are as evil as i can be.

Nero is based off a old character named Ren, he was worse. Way worse.

Masako was based off a song.....I think

Isara and Bay were original

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Noooo I like her. Masako might like her, Nero likes her. Bay likes everyone so meh. Good Isara likes her, bad Isara probably would do her, and Meh Isara would appreciate her humor.

[/QUOTE]
"bad Isara probably would do her" that actually made me laugh out loud

So the monsters will have that weapon that'll temporarily break the camp boundries for a few days. What if the campers manage to hold off the monsters invasion for those few days but they know the monsters plan on breaking the barrier once again the next time they attack, therefore the campers have to launch "Operation Capture the Flag." All those years of playing capture the flag will come in handy in the greatest game of Capture the Flag ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back