• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Well you guys can make it happen if you like. I already said you can make NPCS. I don't want to have to create every dramatic scenario.

oh and the hunters are there right now

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Well you guys can make it happen if you like. I already said you can make NPCS. I don't want to have to create every dramatic scenario.

oh and the hunters are there right now
Really? Oh well that makes thing more interesting. Hey roughly how many campers are there?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Really? Oh well that makes thing more interesting. Hey roughly how many campers are there?

[/QUOTE]
eleven active campers :)

lol like I said we will need NPCS or else try and recruit more RPers. But then they would all have to be active too.

Honestly though, I have zero optimism anymore so yeah lol

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Sorry guys I had to go home from work wtf happened and how did Masako catch and break a shovel she's fucking blind.

[/QUOTE]
She has super senses and is telekinetic

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Can I call bullshit? Seriously, I suspend disbelief a lot, like a lot a lot, but Masako just doesn't seem real at all.

[/QUOTE]
Meh, tough. She trained for 9 to 10 years, mostly with masters. She is mor capable blind than with sight.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]But her mom is Nemesis! The goddess of revenge! Not Hecate. Superhuman senses and telekinesis still doesn't make sense!

[/QUOTE]
yeah it does telekinesis is one of nemesis powers.

Besides it was either super senses or I get to change everyon's fate/ luck.

Believe me i went for the less OP.

I have a character I save for use only in situations where someone else is using a Godmodded character. My character is the definition of over powered and I use him to piss off people who use God modded characters because no one can beat him.

ModernRanger said:
@The Suspicious Eye
Don't worry, I was backing up your statement. If I had felt you were god modding, my character would have made an appearance as an NPC.
xD No I know. I just want peeps to know, besides I know at least 3 characters in this RP that that 100% KO in a hit.

(^.^) But thanks for confirming with me.

Hey all.

This RP has gone from super active to like, meh.

And that's kinda depressing

So please remember you can make NPC's and have dramatic scenes or whatever.

Guys pleaseeeee, please keep posting.

Once the battle starts, things will get interesting. We can steamline the preparations if you want. Do a summary post about days passing and all the defenses that were set into place in that time. However, that is something that needs your approval.

@The Suspicious Eye

I have decided that Nero is allowed into the bad guy group under one condition.

ModernRanger said:
Once the battle starts, things will get interesting. We can steamline the preparations if you want. Do a summary post about days passing and all the defenses that were set into place in that time. However, that is something that needs your approval.

@The Suspicious Eye

What is that?

Y

ModernRanger said:

@The Suspicious Eye

Lol okay.

What is it?

Oh and please can we call it bad guy club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back