• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Being blind is literally the biggest weakness. She can't see.

[/QUOTE]
True but her other senses will be naturally heightened

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]You're kidding me right?

What she said

[/QUOTE]
She'd hear the arrows being shot, yes, but her only hope would be randomly throwing herself around in hopes to dodge. And dodging arrows is already hard anyways.

Vianca doing archery will go something like this:

"Wait which side has the point?"

"How far do I pull it?"

"Wait what target?"

"What is a bullseye?"

"What is a circle?"

"i'm done, bye bye"

Alcohol is Amorite's. Quite literally. Give her alcohol and she will probably do anything. (Except the sexy times. She won't do that)

Vianca always trips. That will never stop. She will forever being falling.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Vianca doing archery will go something like this:
"Wait which side has the point?"

"How far do I pull it?"

"Wait what target?"

"What is a bullseye?"

"What is a circle?"

"i'm done, bye bye"

[/QUOTE]
It would seem that way, but I personally know a lot of blind archers who are scarily accurate. After all, Beethoven was deaf when he mad his last symphony so anything's possible

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Nero's is Rosa. Masako is being a bitch. Literally. Not even kidding. Her refusal to work together with others will get her killed. There is a reason people go to CHB and that is safety. If she's off on her own, she will get overwhelmed and killed by monsters. Bay's weakness is probably the fact that she doesn't know jack shit about the world, and all her info is dated as fuck. And Isara... I don't know
No she's dead, DEAD! She ain't coming back, for anything.

Is that really a weakness? I doubt it. Besides she's smart and very capable. She only went to camp because her mother required it. More than that she only stayed for a year.

Bay isn't that dumb. She grew up in a mansion on a private island and spent most of her time underwater. I doubt she's that dated..... probably......

Good keep guessing.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
She'd hear the arrows being shot, yes, but her only hope would be randomly throwing herself around in hopes to dodge. And dodging arrows is already hard anyways.
who said anything about dodging? xD Well at least for Masako. she lost one sense but her other 5 (yes I mean 5) are super super sharp.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Alcohol is Amorite's. Quite literally. Give her alcohol and she will probably do anything. (Except the sexy times. She won't do that)

Vianca always trips. That will never stop. She will forever being falling.

[/QUOTE]
Boooooooooo. xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
It would seem that way, but I personally know a lot of blind archers who are scarily accurate. After all, Beethoven was deaf when he mad his last symphony so anything's possible
You don't require hearing to write music. And with his musical experience, he probably had the sound of each note in each instrument memorized and was able to piece together what they sounded like.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
You don't require hearing to write music. And with his musical experience, he probably had the sound of each note in each instrument memorized and was able to piece together what they sounded like.
that is true

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]No she's dead, DEAD! She ain't coming back, for anything.
Is that really a weakness? I doubt it. Besides she's smart and very capable. She only went to camp because her mother required it. More than that she only stayed for a year.

Bay isn't that dumb. She grew up in a mansion on a private island and spent most of her time underwater. I doubt she's that dated..... probably......

Good keep guessing.

who said anything about dodging? xD Well at least for Masako. she lost one sense but her other 5 (yes I mean 5) are super super sharp.

Boooooooooo. xD

[/QUOTE]
Can you smell or taste or feel an arrow to avoid it? Not in any real sense. Hearing and the sixth would be her only hope

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Can you smell or taste or feel an arrow to avoid it? Not in any real sense. Hearing and the sixth would be her only hope
Smell the archer, Feel the change in the air.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I know.

Also, Masako needs to stop being such a haughty bitch.

[/QUOTE]
Are you going to make her?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Smell the archer, Feel the change in the air.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. That's bullshit and you know it. Even with enhanced senses, the senses of a human are inferior to most animals. You couldn't realistically smell the fact that someone was an archer. And an arrow does not change the air much. It's a small projectile not a meteor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back