• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Damn. You guys are right. This RP is sorta dying. And it is probably due to the whole timeline thing. That has been a problem since the beginning. Plus people are lazy

Including me

Sorry, something about that struck me as odd. There may have been no other motive but I literally got an ominous feeling right after I read your post.

ModernRanger said:
Sorry, something about that struck me as odd. There may have been no other motive but I literally got an ominous feeling right after I read your post.
Well enjoy this next one.

Also you should clue me in on this evil plan you and Kaia have otherwise Nero might just f- it all up.

The plan is for the Twins to attack when the monsters first attack camp. However, the monsters will find that they are unable to cross the barrier. The twins will fight some of the campers for a minute or two before fleeing. While they have fallen back, they'll argue with each other about whose fault the failed attack was, then my character will make an appearance. They will have a reunion[they have past history together] they will ask him how they ought to break the barrier and he will show them the perfect tool to destroy the barrier even if it'll only do so temporarily

ModernRanger said:
The plan is for the Twins to attack when the monsters first attack camp. However, the monsters will find that they are unable to cross the barrier. The twins will fight some of the campers for a minute or two before fleeing. While they have fallen back, they'll argue with each other about whose fault the failed attack was, then my character will make an appearance. They will have a reunion[they have past history together] they will ask him how they ought to break the barrier and he will show them the perfect tool to destroy the barrier even if it'll only do so temporarily
Cool plan. But wait. I thought the barrier was already jacked up? If not how did monsters get in the 1st time?

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I have zero idea how to make an interest check.

[/QUOTE]
just make a thread in the interest check section explaining what your RP is about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back