• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

"Great timing" "yes, yes, I'm very good at that. Now what the fuck are we going to do about our lives?"

*It's 11;13, I'm tired, I'm crazy, UNICORNS ARE MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET, I'm going to go set fire to a paper towel roll bye!!!!!!!!!!!!*

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]yup... SECRET MATCHES IN MY ROOM DON'T FAIL ME NOW

First time ever I woke up and there weren't 5 new pages to read through!

[/QUOTE]
This RP is becoming very inactive

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I didn't know you had done it, but you don't have to redo it. If you think that mist manipulation is valid then you can use it I don't mind. I wouldn't overuse it though :)
Which I wouldn't

SirDerpingtonIV said:
*Shrugs*
I was simply questioning the legitimacy of Isara's actions and abilities, along with the fact that the Three Sisters are telling them a prophecy created by someone who is not a GM, and did not seem to get permission from a GM to make a prophecy.
That prophecy has literally nothing to do with any of you. Just my Character.

Quiet Is Violent] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL] Yes, Nero has a good point. So does Cain. We all have good points. Too bad all the unbiased mediators left camp to deal with titans. Now we have Jellie and Nerite to clash and Cain to be a sassy mofo while I silently ship Jasper and Bay. Basper? Idk.
Yeah I know sucks

ShurikenPhoenix said:
For the record, Callie sees Nero's point.
Well Nero is going dark. The end.

AND

682221.gif

along with the last gif you guys will get.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back