• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Should we be in San fran or do you want to do be someone again?

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I'll be off for a while adios

[/QUOTE]
Also shame because Nero needs someone to talk him down.

Callie would talk him down but she is majorly conflict averse and it would be awkward for her anyway since he is her ex lol

At times like these, I wish I had Hayley. She could easily talk both of them down xD

ahaha I can't seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I lit a match right in front of my eye I can't fucking seeeeeeeee

*looks at Cain's character sheet* Oops. Welp, so much for that. I'm just gonna make her a sassy mofo.

Also

@The Suspicious Eye

@ShurikenPhoenix

Is Suspiscious allowed to create prophecies?????????????

Do the Three Sisters even have the power of prophetic vision?

Also, isn't the Mist simply Illusion magic? Not whatever the fuck you've been using it for? Do correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the manner in which you have been using The Mist even remotely makes sense.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
No I don't think they do, and also I haven't really used the mist for much
I mean how Suspicious had been using the Mist.

((The following quotes are in order. The first two are in the same post, and the last is a few pages later.))

" vanished into mist"

"Isara's body joined with the mist of the cab and she was able to see and hear everything going on. Unknown to the rest of her companions, of course"

"Both Cassie and Mara would feel a small painful tug as a strand of their hair would be taken from their pretty head. To the three sister a soft voice whispered "to San Francisco."

????

Explain to me in what realm this makes sense. If Isara was using The Mist as Illusion magic, which is what it is, then how the fuck does this make sense? I mean, she could appear to vanish, but none of this makes sense. She can't physically become one with the taxi. Also, since the Mist is Illusion magic, how the hell does she manage to get behind them and take a strand of hair? There is literally no space behind them, plus it would be incredibly awkward for her to crawl through.

And Suspicious had the three sisters give a sort of prophecy to the demigods.

Hmm yeah I think the only way she could do any of that is via spells, not the mist. The Mist is strictly illusion magic. Also only the fates and oracles etc can make prophecies or know the future.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Hmm yeah I think the only way she could do any of that is via spells, not the mist. The Mist is strictly illusion magic. Also only the fates and oracles etc can make prophecies or know the future.
Thank you.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Also
@The Suspicious Eye

@ShurikenPhoenix

Is Suspiscious allowed to create prophecies?????????????

Do the Three Sisters even have the power of prophetic vision?

Also, isn't the Mist simply Illusion magic? Not whatever the fuck you've been using it for? Do correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the manner in which you have been using The Mist even remotely makes sense.
Do you want to redo the entire scene with Isara in the car? Do you?! Besides There are way more than 1 form of Mist manipulation. ERGO MIST EMBODIMENT it's a power of all elements. LOOK IT UP!

Hmmm also what do you get when you add magic to mist? Oh a whole set of varying powers. Why not try broadening your horizon, before shitting on my parade.

If you and everyone want to redo it that's fine by me. I will simply make you all cry.

Next up.

The prophecy is vague enough that in a couple of pages no one will care. It can be forgotten for all I care about.

Finally!

Nero is a asshole, but jesus guys he gave a valid point. Whatever.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
If you want us to redo it that's fine. It would have been nice for a heads up.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Do you want to redo the entire scene with Isara in the car? Do you?! Besides There are way more than 1 form of Mist manipulation. ERGO MIST EMBODIMENT it's a power of all elements. LOOK IT UP!
Hmmm also what do you get when you add magic to mist? Oh a whole set of varying powers. Why not try broadening your horizon, before shitting on my parade.

If you and everyone want to redo it that's fine by me. I will simply make you all cry.

Next up.

The prophecy is vague enough that in a couple of pages no one will care. It can be forgotten for all I care about.

Finally!

Nero is a asshole, but jesus guys he gave a valid point. Whatever.

If you want us to redo it that's fine. It would have been nice for a heads up.

[/QUOTE]
I didn't know you had done it, but you don't have to redo it. If you think that mist manipulation is valid then you can use it I don't mind. I wouldn't overuse it though :)

*Shrugs*

I was simply questioning the legitimacy of Isara's actions and abilities, along with the fact that the Three Sisters are telling them a prophecy created by someone who is not a GM, and did not seem to get permission from a GM to make a prophecy.

@The Suspicious Eye Yes, Nero has a good point. So does Cain. We all have good points. Too bad all the unbiased mediators left camp to deal with titans. Now we have Jellie and Nerite to clash and Cain to be a sassy mofo while I silently ship Jasper and Bay. Basper? Idk.

Oh. Well, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum are going to argue and Jellie is going to happen and Cain are going to facepalm a lot and Amorite is going to complain and party and Basper will eventually canon. (This is my prediction of stuff.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back