• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Channel all new characters or secondary characters to Camp. Take a head count and see if we have enough to form some sort of story there.

Twelve is a good amount. We fill the rest with NPCs which I can help control if you want me to. [Only if you want me to.]

Stage a large case series of battle to make things more interesting.

Okay here are all the people left at camp

Jethro Gerhardt

Bay Kaikea

Cain Lewis

Jasper Willow

Jared Slade

Dan Krieg

Callie Fernandez

Lorne Archer

Samantha Johnson

Amorite Callistus

Masako Collins

Nero Amarone

Anyone who joins now will join the camp defence team and if an RPer becomes inactive they will just be presumed deceased.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! basically we were trying to decide between putting all the characters on the quest, or making a camp defence team. but we need all RPers with multiple characters to be active for either idea to work, and personally I'd rather not make two more quest teams.

I think we should take everyone's main characters and put them on the quest, and secondaries can make up the camp. That way even if some people aren't as active, we still have characters both places

giraffesarebetter said:
I think we should take everyone's main characters and put them on the quest, and secondaries can make up the camp. That way even if some people aren't as active, we still have characters both places
People's main characters are on the quest already so that part is done

Also everyone we have a new Game Master to help keep things at camp running smoothly...

@ModernRanger Thanks for your help so far!

giraffesarebetter said:
... I is lost
Well basically pretty much all the main characters are on the quest except for Callie, Jethro and Samantha who I am assuming is your main character. All the secondary characters are still at camp, but are just not active. The mechanics tab has a list of everyone that I update daily :)

A cutoff rule was made, after that number of characters were reached, it was agreed that any new characters joining the roleplay would be a part of the Camp Defense and would not go on the quest.

ModernRanger said:
A cutoff rule was made, after that number of characters were reached, it was agreed that any new characters joining the roleplay would be a part of the Camp Defense and would not go on the quest.
I'm just concerned that people might feel left behind. I can't assume everyone's thoughts on it, I just know I myself would have probably backed out a while ago if I hadn't been on one of the questing teams.

But if people are fine with it, then ignore me! I just want everyone to be happy with what they're doing ^^

As a new GM it is my job to make events at Camp interesting. Which I intend to do with the greatest battle since The Battle for Manhatten.

It'll last several days and it'll keep things interesting.

KaiaWolf said:
I'm just concerned that people might feel left behind. I can't assume everyone's thoughts on it, I just know I myself would have probably backed out a while ago if I hadn't been on one of the questing teams.
But if people are fine with it, then ignore me! I just want everyone to be happy with what they're doing ^^
Well I know it isn't entirely fair but it only makes sense that not everyone can go questing. Someone would have to defend camp and if we made defending camp as interesting as possible then it should be fine. Besides there are always mini quests from the gods :)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Well I know it isn't entirely fair but it only makes sense that not everyone can go questing. Someone would have to defend camp and if we made defending camp as interesting as possible then it should be fine. Besides there are always mini quests from the gods :)
ModernRanger said:
As a new GM it is my job to make events at Camp interesting. Which I intend to do with the greatest battle since The Battle for Manhatten.
It'll last several days and it'll keep things interesting.
Alright! Just thought I'd say it ^^

I'll probably introduce my twins soon, help give the camp something to do~

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]She doesn't mind. Her romance skills.... imagine a lizard in snow riding a unicycle.

[/QUOTE]
So her romance skills are amazing then ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back