• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Awwww why is Nero going dark? (Also what does that mean?)

[/QUOTE]
He's switching sides.

Also Masako is leaving, for good.

Hey everyone! At the moment it seems the RP is rather inactive and the only way to keep it alive is if we all work together to come up with interesting things to do. All your thoughts will be taken into account whether it be for the quest or at camp. It's been a really fun RP and I'd hate to see it end so soon so if you have any thoughts you can post them here or inbox me @LittleShenanigans or @ModernRanger

Love you all!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Hey everyone! At the moment it seems the RP is rather inactive and the only way to keep it alive is if we all work together to come up with interesting things to do. All your thoughts will be taken into account whether it be for the quest or at camp. It's been a really fun RP and I'd hate to see it end so soon so if you have any thoughts you can post them here or inbox me @LittleShenanigans or @ModernRanger
Love you all!
Keep in mind people, I myself have an idea that would solve the problem however it is an absolute last resort because it means an even occurring in the story that would traumatize everyone. I'd prefer we not resort to my idea so please send in those ideas.

Yay Amorite will go with him because she actually loves him. ^^

...Anyone on?

I had a couple ideas but I told Little Shenanigans...... Sparkles. Mother Fucking Sparkles. NOW.

Oh...I apologize. Well, if it ever picks up within the next week and a half to two weeks, I'll still be here before disappearing for a trip.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Make her slap someone randomly for fun and play out the ensuing fight

[/QUOTE]
That wouldn't make much sense

I would do that in real life.

I have done that in real life

This is boring.

Seriously boring.

This was really fun.

But now no one is active.

Well, I just going to stop posting for a while... at least until this picks up.

What? Why should I edit it? Half of the people in this roleplay are too lazy to even post, so I don't see why I have to put in the effort to edit.

Personally I don't see the RP working anymore. Only three people in Team One are particularly active so it's hard to get the quest going on that side, and there aren't really enough characters at camp so it's kind of hard. I'd rather it wasn't that way, but it is.

I agree. It kinda sucks cuz I pretty sure that DuskerTem lives somewhere across the world from me where the overlap in time of when we are awake is only a couple of hours and I know that is true for LittleShenanigans and me.

Yeah, I know Shenanigans lives in Australia at least, I have an odd time zone really which doesn't really help. It is a shame though cause I like this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back