• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Smell the archer, Feel the change in the air.

Are you going to make her?

[/QUOTE]
Not right now, but possibly later.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Lol. That's bullshit and you know it. Even with enhanced senses, the senses of a human are inferior to most animals. You couldn't realistically smell the fact that someone was an archer. And an arrow does not change the air much. It's a small projectile not a meteor.
honestly I don't know how you could even hear it. Also, Vianca, if she wasn't blind, would have been clumsy af anyway so she couldn't stop and arrow if she wanted.

another one of Callie's weaknesses is that she is too perky. That is in my opinion anyways lol In fact, Callie has a lot of weaknesses to use haha

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]honestly I don't know how you could even hear it. Also, Vianca, if she wasn't blind, would have been clumsy af anyway so she couldn't stop and arrow if she wanted.

[/QUOTE]
Plus that. Masako might, she seems to have much more experience being blind.

Not really experience, she has adjusted more

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Lol. That's bullshit and you know it. Even with enhanced senses, the senses of a human are inferior to most animals. You couldn't realistically smell the fact that someone was an archer. And an arrow does not change the air much. It's a small projectile not a meteor.
At certain times, I can take someone's smell and follow their path. It is horrible. People reek. It is the worst 3 days of my life.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Plus that. Masako might, she seems to have much more experience being blind.

Not really experience, she has adjusted more
She lost one eye @6 and the other @9 Then she trained for 4-5 years, b4 camp. Then went back for revenge for the next 4 years.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]At certain times, I can take someone's smell and follow their path. It is horrible. People reek. It is the worst 3 days of my life.
She lost one eye @6 and the other @9 Then she trained for 4-5 years, b4 camp. Then went back for revenge for the next 4 years.

[/QUOTE]
Arrows don't smell that badly?

I think we have established that unless she's a dog she isn't going to be able to smell an arrow xD Heck humans can't even see every colour on the colour spectrum

Okay I am bored. I have tried to start 2 fights, destroy a relationship and become a villain.

All have fallen through.

I am done.

Someone tag me when something interesting happens.

Otherwise bye

SirDerpingtonIV said:
*Cackles*
Also, are you seriously implying that strength is what wins battles? Genghis Khan can tell you otherwise
Don't care, bored.

Besides, there are various forms of strength. ergo strength of mind.(BP)

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Don't care, bored.
Besides, there are various forms of strength. ergo strength of mind.(BP)

[/QUOTE]
That isn't the strength Masako seemed to be emplyjng

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ugh.............................................................................................................

I mean there's tons that could happen.

Bad guy could recruit.

Hunters could come.

A arena game. Which I am super excited about with @LittleShenanigans

Secret attacks.

Random explosions.

But I swear I am totally bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back