• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

One sided Capture the Flag. They have to break through the monster army, retrieve the staff like weapon then return it to camp so that the monsters cannot use it.

I can just imagine Jethro launching a stealth mission with the Hunters. Using military stealth skills, hand signals with the hunters and all in all just ghosting through the Monster Army.

hahahaha good luck with getting the hunters to work with a guy. They just barely agreed to work with Apollo cabin since they are mostly guys, and that was only because of Callie

@The Suspicious Eye The twins aren't gonna attack on their own, they're attacking with monsters. Mostly. Being a planned attack like that means nobody can really just stumble upon them, sorry to say ^^

Though speaking of that, @ModernRanger when should they attack? I've got a sort of starter thing written up, so I could pop my girls by anytime. Give me the go-ahead when it's a good moment :D

I'll make it so the camp defenses are built early. Perhaps you can help me, I need to find a job for every cabin. Here is what I have got.

Hermes- Trapping the beach

Demeter-Growing thorns and other lethal plants in the single opening

Aphrodite-?

Hephaestus-Assembling Traps and building the catapults

Apollo-Medical team

Hunters-Shooting down all flying monsters

Ares-Holding the front lines

Dionysus-?

Hades-?

Poseidon-?

Zeus- Fighting alongside Ares

@KaiaWolf

They'll attack the first day with the Army of monsters but they are the only ones that will be able to pass the barrier. Help me fill out this role sheet and I can steamline the preparation process and skip to the war.

Dionysus can make vines to incarcerate the monsters, Poseidon can guard the beach from water monsters Hades can do undead stuffs or something...Aphrodite can....idk

Aphrodite cabin is the hardest to find a role for. I'll have Poseidon camp hold the beach, Dionysus will help grow vines to tangle up the monsters entering the passage, Hades will help hold the front lines......Now, all we need is for Aphrodite to have a role.

very well

The way I see it, the preparations will be finished two days earlier. They'll have a party one night to bolster spirits then the next day will be spent touching up defenses. They'll attack at dawn the following day.

I wish I had another camp character. Callie is pretty much suspended in time. I want to make a villain but I can't haha I already have my character limit unless someone dies...although Lea is an NPC at the moment.

I would think that GMs are immune to the rule.

We already have a decent team of villians, what we need are more campers that are not NPCs.

ALSO I just thought, the other seven cabins have nothing to do :(

Yes I already have two Hades kids I can use.

I won't make CSs for them right now though because I'm feeling lazy

Also, introduce the character as if they have been here the entire time. We don't really have the patience for another character introduction.

Disclaimer: I know that only Hazel has cursed gemstones, but Jolie has a reason so no one kill me for it lol

Now I have nothing to do again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back