• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Path of Kings - OOC

Triggered.

giphy.jpg

Well, just waiting to see whether Captain Spooks Captain Spooks has Arkas give the order to attack or not, Eli's just gonna sit there with hands on fire and lightning crackling around them until then...
Silver Wolf Silver Wolf I'll reply to your post after I know whether or not Eli is going to attack Krozius

But he can go after him, it's not too late! Probably! xP

Yeah, just that kind of post where a character, (IDC how powerful), just walks out regardless of the situation around them like, "Oh, we're in a tense situation? Bye, I'm just gonna casually stroll out and ignore the possibility someone might REALLY want to stop me and may try." I hate it when people do that.

But he can go after him, it's not too late! Probably! xP
Yeah, just that kind of post where a character, (IDC how powerful), just walks out regardless of the situation around them like, "Oh, we're in a tense situation? Bye, I'm just gonna casually stroll out and ignore the possibility someone might REALLY want to stop me and may try." I hate it when people do that.
Well, Krozius literally sees people with roughly the importance of ants.

If Kimiko was to attack him, he'd just ignore it and not get hurt. Possibly she'd get hurt by accident because that's what happens when you step on an ant without knowing.
Eli, though, is a huge ant to him. We're talking about the big, mutated, South American ones. He's big enough for Krozius to pay attention to him should Eli try to get his attention.

Oh yeah
Thanks! It's my own damn fault I feel crappy, anyway, so I can't really complain too much -_-
Anyway, I'll try to post sometime tonight, regardless of whether captain spooks has posted or not

Symptoms? I would probably know something.

Oh yeah

Symptoms? I would probably know something.
Ah, symptoms are really bad nausea and being really shaky, aka a hangover (thank God no headache, though). I just need to force myself to eat and drink lots of fluids. It's slowly getting better, I should be able to post something later today

Ah, symptoms are really bad nausea and being really shaky, aka a hangover (thank God no headache, though). I just need to force myself to eat and drink lots of fluids. It's slowly getting better, I should be able to post something later today

Hangover without a headache, so that explains it being your own fault. Take it easy, the only thing that cures a hangover is time. I have no experience with hangovers. I've never had to deal with them myself or witness anyone have a bad one...kinda. Then again, that person did down a bottle of Sake, and they were just in a world of misery at school.

In essence, take Danmachi abridged into account.

The only bad thing about having a hangover that needs to be treated is whether or not you did something REALLY stupid. I don't know the process for women, and it is likely different, but go through these steps with some other recommendations:

1. Check your wallet.

2. Check your bed (just in case you peed too)

3. Check Your social media

4. Check with anyone that may have been sober

5. Sigh with relief or sulk in your stupidity

6. Consider watching the clowns and their misery, not being the clown. What's the point of having fun if you don't remember it or are scarred for life?

7. Word of advice from a relative: "One of the times I had the most fun at a party or out drinking was when everyone was hammered except me. It was so fun they all thought I was hammered too."

Hangover without a headache, so that explains it being your own fault. Take it easy, the only thing that cures a hangover is time. I have no experience with hangovers. I've never had to deal with them myself or witness anyone have a bad one...kinda. Then again, that person did down a bottle of Sake, and they were just in a world of misery at school.

In essence, take Danmachi abridged into account.

The only bad thing about having a hangover that needs to be treated is whether or not you did something REALLY stupid. I don't know the process for women, and it is likely different, but go through these steps with some other recommendations:

1. Check your wallet.

2. Check your bed (just in case you peed too)

3. Check Your social media

4. Check with anyone that may have been sober

5. Sigh with relief or sulk in your stupidity

6. Consider watching the clowns and their misery, not being the clown. What's the point of having fun if you don't remember it or are scarred for life?

7. Word of advice from a relative: "One of the times I had the most fun at a party or out drinking was when everyone was hammered except me. It was so fun they all thought I was hammered too."

Oh, I still remember everything, I didn't black out or anything. I didn't do anything too bad, I was with a group of close friends. I mostly just danced a lot and made sand angels in the volleyball court...
Normally I don't actually get drunk (occasionally a little tipsy, but no farther than that), this is only the second time I've ever had a hangover, the first time being a few years ago. But last night was my friend's birthday party and she wanted to do shots -_- definitely not doing that again.
I'm just gonna spend the day sleeping and drinking Gatorade and forcing myself to eat bread.

Oh, I still remember everything, I didn't black out or anything. I didn't do anything too bad, I was with a group of close friends. I mostly just danced a lot and made sand angels in the volleyball court...
Normally I don't actually get drunk (occasionally a little tipsy, but no farther than that), this is only the second time I've ever had a hangover, the first time being a few years ago. But last night was my friend's birthday party and she wanted to do shots -_- definitely not doing that again.
I'm just gonna spend the day sleeping and drinking Gatorade and forcing myself to eat bread.

Meh, never been drunk myself yet. And I don't plan on being so. I'm scared of an unchained me running around. People have done a lot of dumb things drunk that have even ended them in prison, jail, debt, or a lack of license. Murder, rape, vandalism, DUIs, insurance, lawsuits for medical bills (that isn't helped because lots of people have poor medical insurance in America), and a never-ending list. Although, I am more likely to die by radon gas than drunk driving.

Also, sand angels. SOunds like a good time...I guess. Wow, talk about responsible. Most people who are in their early twenties have an issue with that. What is with celebration and getting yourself pissed with young people these days? I don't see the worth in it. Gatorade and bread? The gatorade I can see...but bread? That isn't gonna help. Nada, nope. Only time it is would be before you drink alcohol. Gatorade though...maybe. I'd say just don't drink too much.

I hope you get as comfortable as possible. Good luck too. Keep being as responsible as you are.

Meh, never been drunk myself yet. And I don't plan on being so. I'm scared of an unchained me running around. People have done a lot of dumb things drunk that have even ended them in prison, jail, debt, or a lack of license. Murder, rape, vandalism, DUIs, insurance, lawsuits for medical bills (that isn't helped because lots of people have poor medical insurance in America), and a never-ending list. Although, I am more likely to die by radon gas than drunk driving.

Also, sand angels. SOunds like a good time...I guess. Wow, talk about responsible. Most people who are in their early twenties have an issue with that. What is with celebration and getting yourself pissed with young people these days? I don't see the worth in it. Gatorade and bread? The gatorade I can see...but bread? That isn't gonna help. Nada, nope. Only time it is would be before you drink alcohol. Gatorade though...maybe. I'd say just don't drink too much.

I hope you get as comfortable as possible. Good luck too. Keep being as responsible as you are.
Bread is helpful because I need to eat something (not eating after a night of drinking isn't smart), and bread helps to settle the stomach rather than making it worse. Really, if I had a banana or chicken noodle soup, those would be better, but I don't have those things and I was having trouble even bringing myself to eat bread.

Bread is helpful because I need to eat something (not eating after a night of drinking isn't smart), and bread helps to settle the stomach rather than making it worse. Really, if I had a banana or chicken noodle soup, those would be better, but I don't have those things and I was having trouble even bringing myself to eat bread.

Well...I guess I learned something. I also misread it as cookie noodle soup at first XD

My reply is gonna be short sorry, writers block is a pain and I've been sick all week. My post should be up soon... hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back