• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ParaCom: Adversary Uncertain

Stay tuned for a new mission! I promised and I shall deliver. Operation Patient Savior. After some deliberation and coin tosses, it'll be bomb defusal.

Sorry for the lull, I had some work to do in real life. Anyone still up for the mission? You may start at your convenience.

[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]Russian style . hit it with a hammer
Worked with Chernobyl right?

[/QUOTE]
I don't have a hammer, can I shoot it?

I would imagine one of our heavies would use a bomb kit dropped with us. Also anyone wanna do a static line jump to get to the bomb faster?

@RIPSaidCone: All those who enter the ParaCom project start out as rookies now. Having your rank as sergeant is stepping over bounds. Other than that, it seems fine. Just make sure you're familar with the PDF I put.

ParaCom has its own ranking system and is independent yet multinational. That's why all new people are the rookie rank when starting.

@Helm Dexter

Looking at your character sheet, I see several problems. One: "Country of origin: Amsterdam" Are you even joking? Amsterdam is a city, not a country! Two: Age 15 is too young for the organization to accept. Three: You cannot be a fighter and a non-combatant at the same time. Four: I am not too sure if you did indeed read the fine print as I call it. Read the Overview's basics, the very top of the first page of the OOC tab, and the very top of the first Character tab page.

Sorry, but not accepting unless you radically change it.

The Basics is a pretty little PDF to act as a guide and jump start. And I said to read the fine print for a reason. Because it is likely that you'd get more than you bargained for. Quite likely in fact, but reading the fine prints for each section helps.

@Revan The Courier: When it comes to pilots, it really depends on the plane for stats. Also, while you are lieutenant in the conventional military, I keep repeating that ParaCom has its own chain of command. Regardless of rank, don't expect any abilities our normal operatives have. Like robots, it'll all depend on the boys in engineering.

Pardon the slowdown. iRL let's say that dung is hitting the fan for me.

ADDENDUM: Anyone still participating, do let me know. Otherwise I'm going to have to get some more recruits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back