• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ParaCom: Adversary Uncertain

For all of you, I have made a list of possible attachments for now. All until the boys in engineering can build up some good stuff from their ideas. There will be two types. Percentage increase and linear increase. Four ranks for each.

Percentage increases (from +5% to +20%):

Scope: Increases Aim.

Laser Sight: Increase Critical Chance.

Repeater: Small percent chance on hit to instantly kill a target.

Linear increases (from +1 to +4):

Stock: Guaranteed damage on missed shots.

Hair Trigger: Adds to overall ranged damage.

Bayonet: Can provide for melee damage.

A note on bayonets: They do constant damage and base damage for gun bashing is a constant value of two points worth of damage. When it comes to blades, they do as much damage as between a knife and a machete for overall intents and purposes. The middle ground so to say.

Also, weapon limits all depend on tier for attachments. Conventional weapons have a limit of one attachment, electronic has two as the limit, energy weapons have three as limits, and the fourth tier has four.

Last edited by a moderator:
lucidnonsense said:
Might join as a scientist, though I had an interesting idea for a paranormal phenomenon, probably not player material
Be my guest. You may send it via PM. I can also hook you to the main PM where I give information.

[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]Morning wonderful friends!

[/QUOTE]
Afternoon, but all the same, hope everyones had a good day :P

I'll probably begin drafting posts tomorrow, since I have CS's in other RPs that demand my attention. But, should anyone want to interact with my characters, and start a collab post, let me know. I might be able to squeeze it in.

B9uNDHQCUAADndd.jpg

@General Deth Glitch

@Fezzes

We have a bit of an issue with four people being in the seats closest to the door :/

So we need to resolve this in some way!

Scarecrow can move to the front of the VTOL or stand in-between the seats.

As a paratrooper, and given his personality Harold would probably be likely to sit near the door. Though he could also move or stand between the seats as well. Unless one of you guys want to move your characters?

Eight seats if you want comfy positions. Let's not forget others who may be boarded up. I think Brian Williams might also board too. Any more than eight and it'll fit just like a clown car. Yes, the Little Lady has that ability.

EDIT: Alina is already on board too to provide heavy ordinance. So don't get too comfy.

[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]You said something about a discord, what's the info?

[/QUOTE]
I also made a server on the Discord program. It can be found in the "site chat" link provided above. All you have to do is set up the Discord application on your computer and I'll invite you over to the experimental server. If you need assistance, let me know.

Oh it can be installed on mobile too. Depending on what app store you have, all you have to do is download it.

Have fun with this after, it's the invite to RPN's channel: Discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back