Pandemonium Academy (Actual RP)

Russia walks slowly to the dorm his hair a silvery blonde in the moonlight.Well this is interesting.Yawning loudly he looks at Derivik smiling."I think I should keep that to myself for a little bit and just so you know i'm nothing really spectacular,"He then opens the door to the dorm.Heading straight to the bed with his small duffle bag on it.

I'm curious as to what he meant, but I figure I could use the sleep. I change out of my clothing, but still leave on my green amulet left beneath. I carefully hide it from sight under the covers of my bed, and enter sleep. Well, sleep is the closest thing it is to, real sleep you can sleep through things, in this state the slightest odd noise or vibration will shock me into alertness, but I'll just call it sleep. And so, I went to sleep.

Ophelia nodded and smiled, "Yup it looks like it, although if you want to go as well I don't mind. It was getting kind of tense and awkward with everybody, so it's probably good to split and try to calm, it would be bad if we all couldn't hang out as friends." she said softly.

Rudith places Riley in her room and walks to his. He automatically takes the one beside the wall, thankful that it wasn't taken. "Hmmm, I'm not very tired but all of my stuff is already unpacked. . . what shall I do now?"

May agreed with Ophelia, "Yup I guess we should go back to the dorms after all." She left a tip on the table and began to walk back to the dormitories. "Want to talk while we walk back?"

(I'm still going to be on so . . . I guess we're just going to the next day?)

[QUOTE="Derivik Soul](Btw, does this mean you guys are going inactive? Or can we all awake in a bit?)

[/QUOTE]
wake in a bit

Ophelia stretched her arms above her head and looked at May, "Well sure, walking can get a bit boring plus talking makes the time pass faster."

{Yeah waking up in a bit sounds good.}

(Try to hurry back to dorms and go to sleep, I'm ready for some combat class action! I also want to continue to try to bring Russia to my side :P )

[QUOTE="Derivik Soul](Try to hurry back to dorms and go to sleep, I'm ready for some combat class action! I also want to continue to try to bring Russia to my side :P )

[/QUOTE]
ditto this is fun

"Hmm so that choker regulates your temperature? I have a friend that's a Yuki Onna but she uses a special Loli Pop not a choker." May says interested in how the device works.

(I'll try to hurry) 
Ever though Rudith said he wasn't tired he went out like a light.

"Yeah, I got it made in secret then convinced my parents to let me leave home to meet new people and try new things. I heard of other ways but I figured wearing something was the best for me." she said.

{Let's just fast forward to getting back to the dorms.}

Russia sat on his bed refusing to take off his trench coat,scarf and all the other over dressed stuff he wears.After everyone feel asleep he pulls off his gloves leaving then on his bedside counter.He stares at the burns marks smiling at them like these redish pink burns were old friends and feel asleep with his back against the wall.

The nightmares came quickly haunting his restless sleep,yet they were fuzzy like old memories.He turns his head quickly banging it into the wall no waking.Chains,Whips,A bar glowing red with heat was all he could see faces blurry and unrecognizable.He screams once them his nightmares fade away.

(k) They got back to the dorms surprisingly fast. "Well good night." May went to the room she was sharing with Riley. Riley was sprawled across the bed snoring. May slides into her large bed and instantly falls asleep tired out by the long first day of school.

Naomi puts on a blue tank top and black shorts. She then lies in bed, and goes to sleep.

(Sorry for short post...)

(Then I will begin.)

I began to awake as a new day broke. I quickly grabbed my shirt and slid it on, so no one would see my amulet. I then put on my pants, socks, and shoes, and made myself a bowl of cereal. I ate it in silence. I wonder if I should wake them up. And again, I need to get Russia to my side, or at least learn his abilities. This will be another long day...

Russia opens his eyes sweat beading on his forehead.The sunlight shined in through the window He looks at the clock.6:32 it blinks he still had an hour till combat class.Another nightmare just great.

May woke up, ready for another day. She had woken up early so she could get ready for combat lessons. Riley was still sleeping so she was most likely going to skip today too. May slipped on her baggy camouflage cargo pants and a stretchy black tank top. She brushed her hair and slid her combat boots on. She went outside for her morning run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back