Pandemonium Academy (Actual RP)

Ophelia rolled out of her bed and landed on her back shocking herself awake. "Ow!" she shouted and crawled over to her dresser grabbing a sleeveless turtleneck sweater and a pair of jean shorts and slowly got dressed before getting up, grabbing her shoes and choker and leaving the room. She stretches and yawns as she made her way to whatever class they were having today. She gave a lazy wave to everyone standing around, but was otherwise quiet.

Rudith fully wakes recognizing Russia's voice, he immediately puts all of his guards up. "I'm fine." He moves away from Russia and goes to take a shower. Sh*t, why is this happening now. He slumps against the bathroom wall letting the water rain down upon him and cries silently.

May decided to let Derivik show Nico around and goes to the classroom. She sits down and spreads her books down on the desk.

May said:
Rudith fully wakes recognizing Russia's voice, he immediately puts all of his guards up. "I'm fine." He moves away from Russia and goes to take a shower. Sh*t, why is this happening now. He slumps against the bathroom wall letting the water rain down upon him and cries silently.
May decided to let Derivik show Nico around and goes to the classroom. She sits down and spreads her books down on the desk.
(Lol we should so have a school dance) 
"I'm a substantial Spirit like a ghost except, I'm only half dead so i can do stuff Fully dead people can't."Nico replies then pokes her hand through Derivik."We should probly get to class then,"She says partly laughing.(the only thing girl about Nico is the way she laughs )

(Omg... Who would I ask :o . I kind of feel like my character would ask Nico, as he isn't one for social activity. Though he may ask May... But nah, he's too socially off for that.)

[QUOTE="Derivik Soul](Omg... Who would I ask :o . I kind of feel like my character would ask Nico, as he isn't one for social activity. Though he may ask May... But nah, he's too socially off for that.)

[/QUOTE]~just go stag that what nico would do~

She walked up to Derivik. "Hey, will there be another show-and-tell type of thing? Because I feel cramped!" She stated, cracking her back.

Xynia1998 said:
~just go stag that what nico would do~
(May would be too nervous to ask anyone to go with her, and I have no Idea what Rudy would do but I think it would be nice for a school dance)

"Yeah... I guess we should." Something is seriously off about him... I just can't put my finger on it. "Well you can follow me, I'll tell you about our classmates on the way there." I begin to walk, "We have Russia, a interesting guy, 14 years old, with some puppet powers. Then we have Rudith, a sick bastard who uses his power to control and enslave. I don't like em. On the girls side, we have May, a nice girl with a sadistic side in combat, and Taryn, who I don't really know much about. Then we have Ophelia, another nice girl, and Naomi, a girl who can see the future." We arrive at the class. "If you have any questions, you can ask me." 
(Yep, a school dance would be interesting. Who would May consider asking out though :P )

She looked at Derivik with a straight face. "Yeah, and Taryn is right here.... Will there be another show-and-tell type of thing?" She asked again, more firm.

(Most likely Derivik because she's not really close to anyone other than Rudy and Rie Rie and Rie Rie is sick and Rudy is one of my characters so it wouldn't really be interesting)

I turn to Taryn, "Oh, I'm not sure. I'm new here, you'll want to ask May." 
(Mhm. I want to be the one to figure out Nico is a girl though :P . Trying to lead it to that lol.)

May turns around when she hears her name. "What was that?", she asked wondering what was going on.

"Cool,I can turn people into Ghost,"She says like this is was normal and walks quickly into the classroom.But she didn't open the door she just walks through the door."Sup,Supernatural World,"She yells announcing her arrival to the class.

Russia walks into the class room and sits down staring at the new boy."Hey is this the new guy ,"He says.

I open the door, and whisper one last thing in Nico's ear, "Oh yeah, A Rudith is a incubus with a thing for men... Be careful." Then I sit down next to May and Nico.

She heard the new kid. 'Huh, only if I was brave enough to tell people....' She sighed, trying to find May. "Heeello? Maaaay?" She called.

"Yeah,But i think something is wrong he was crying in his sleep,"Russia gets up and whispers this to May so no one else will hear.Russia at the moment was a big fan of Rudith,yet it was against his nature to hate and be mean. 
(wait what class is this again)

(It's about the mythical beasts)

"Oh crap," May mutters under her breath, I should have gone and checked on him. She whispers back to Russia, "Please inform me next time this happens, I know you probably don't like Rudy , but he's had a lot of things happen to him." She then turns to Taryn, "Yes?"

Ophelia had decided today to sit as far back as she could from everyone and just people watch, she wanted to especially check out the new kids. Although she was also interested in what they were gonna learn about, this certainly gave her an excuse to learn how to multitask.

"No. Sorry 'bout that. Today we're just learning about beasts," she says and turns her attention to the teacher.

Rudy then walks into the classroom slamming the door open. His eyes were red from crying. "Here. Sorry for being Late." His hair was disheveled and his clothing was dark and dreary. He takes a seat behind May.

Nico sees Rudith and does the first thing that comes into her mind.She walks over to him and hugs him."Hi I'm Nico."She says then walks away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back