Where shall PIU's City be?

• San Jose, California

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas, Texas

• Fictional City of Collaborative Choice

• Total voters
So that still leaves the question of how the jean twins joined....

Vaguely maybe..... isn't sure I mean, I know Abby abducts people...

Hm, well how about they were kicked out of their dimension because everyone had had enough of their shenanigans, and after it became apparant the two were not getting back any time soon they went searching for a job?

Could be that they were haunting people in their demon forms and got exorcised, and joined because they wanted revenge?

Hey.... she doesn't kidnap everyone. She might find them interesting and if the ghosts tell her they are fun people, she believes the ghosts. She's inclined to force herself into lives if that's the case :)  
Haha! I like killi's idea

*sighs* They are not that kind of demons!

Sorry if this seems pushy, but J+J aren't the type to seek revenge, moreover they would never be able to 'haunt' anybody as they are practically human!

No, you're good, buddy! It's great that you have a strong concept for your characters :)

Hmmm, so then... Trying to figure out how they'd fit, then. How'd they find the PIU? And why would they be interested in joining? Since they could make money another way, i mean.

What if Jeanelle asked a ghost that was in contact with Nathan or one of the others that spoke to ghosts?

Hmmm... So just as a recruitment thing?

Does everyone know they're really demons or is that kept on the down-low?

And since they appear to be 15 year olds, I'd imagine they'd have to prove themselves for Silas to take em seriously xD

Yeah, and the demon thing is on the waaay far down low, at least they try to keep it that way, later on it will become more and more difficult for reasons.

How would they do that? Like, what would they have to do?

Well, the way to Silas's heart is Abby at the moment. And she's already the Recruiter. So possibly, she could find the girls.

Well, two teenagers showing up would at first be seen as a kind of "aw man these kids are they just fans out for a good time?" and maybe were even refused at first. Idk what they'd do as a reaction, maybe show up during a mystery solving bit, maybe stalk Silas until he was willing to give them a shot, idk xD what do you think?

It's hard to put 15 year olds on a payroll, so maybe just list them as volunteers, like we needed interns and found the twins.

Well. Teens like anyone are conniving, so why not actually have them in the unit yet? Why not incorporate that into the first mission. They could be known by us, for showing up at investigations, but have our first mission looking like they commited what ever act happened and then somehow have to reveal their power to save their asses against an enemy which makes the PIU be like, "Yeah, your in" and they will be our parole interns :D

^ That sounds ait to me, well enough.

And as for underrage people, they could still be paid since they do work. Silas wouldn't mind, since he'd consider it the right thing to do, especially since they need the money.

He'd demand they go to high school, though xD

Oh god I'm so far behind xD . So I deleberately made a distant character so I don't have to do all this joining in the team stuff xD . Is it ok if I just go ahead and write in that Google doc thing?

Also about the 4 orginal founders, Abby's bro died, but the other two quited? That'd leave some loose ends later, so can we just say that they all died in one mission go wrong and Nathan is haunted, blaming himself for it -----> Mental instablility thing?

Sorry shadow. You should go ahead and do the doc relationship stuff too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back