Where shall PIU's City be?

• San Jose, California

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas, Texas

• Fictional City of Collaborative Choice

• Total voters
We need to know who's going on the main mission in order to figure out who gets the side missions... probably. That way we can get side missions that will use the groups assigned best abilities, and push them and such.

*has no idea what's going on, leaves to check google doc* 
So are we going to start a different RP for each mission? that could be interesting, like a bunch of sequels!

Or! Maybe everyone has a header on their posts with their Name, Mission, and location.

Easy peasey

I could also make a secondary RP where side missions happen 
Lol, well what do you guys think? split this into 2 or keep it all here and name, mission, location when you post?

I want a header :3 two rps could be... Complicated. Especially if person A will be affecting person b because of what happens in said side mission, but person b isn't involved in side mission, so they don't know.

Hmmm. I might be editing Hageshi in lieu of the biography I am writing now. Take note that she might lose her Onmyouji status because of this and keeps only her researcher status. She can still brute force her way through most things, though.

Lovable Dark-side posted. Our plan might have to be changed a bit. It's getting pretty crowded in here =_=

Howdy Folks Newbie here! I was just wondering if any of you want to have any special history with Kenia?

Last edited by a moderator:
So i was watching cloudy with a chance of meatballs and realized LAuren needs a pet like Steve. Any ideas? :D ?

I think it would have to be a semi supernatural animal of some sort so that it could use simply words like its name and the sort.

"Yellow" "Ur right Steve the dangometer is in the yellow!"

Well Salem on Sabrina the teenage witch was always hilarious. Might do a soul stuck in some sort of small animal xD

like how Steve always gives in to such simple thinks like the color yellow. or gummy bears. or in the new money when he says "celebration" and Steve freaks out and tries to push the red button.

I think itd be interesting for Lauren to have a very small pet, like a mouse or a rat or a hamster, that she psychicly communicates with. Like its feelings and wishes Lauren translates into words, akin to the monkey translator in "Meatballs".

This is also strategically useful because the small animal could be sent to investigate cracks and small spaces no human could fit into.

lol so long as you aren't pointing at people and making them fall to the ground xD

The superintelligence and memory retention is good tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back