Out of Tower Chat

Azure Sky]Indeed :D __________________________________________________________________________________ [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16263-pyosimros/ said:
@Pyosimros[/URL] @QuirkyAngel @The One Eyed Bandit @Rantos @OverconfidentMagi @SleepyBuddha @Chayliel

Greetings turtles. After some thought, I changed my mind about something.

I am about to make another character (regular on the 20th Floor).

If Pyos is okay with nerfing his regular to the level of an F-Rank (only one baang and a few other edits), then his character, my character , and Aerum will make a ragtag team. I'll make it so that only the three of them are teamless and the test director will make an exception and let them team up.

Pyos's character would be the most talented wave controller in the group, though.

I wanted to hear your thoughts on this.
QuirkyAngel said:
Ultimately it's up to Pyos, but I've got nothing against it.
Are we talking about the test director on the 20th floor or 2nd floor?

Also, I just realized I wrote on Sel's bio that she can make at most 2 baangs...(':3)
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I am talking about implementing Pyos's char in the main storyline right now, 2nd Floor. That is up to him , though.

[/QUOTE]
All the pressure's on me... O.o

sMQoX48.gif

Just kidding I'll do it!

Lol your one of I think two people who know what my avatar is from. I'm glad you like it and I wish there was more if the show itself.

SleepyBuddha said:
There's a manga!?
Yes. Most anime are made using the manga as source material. This one is not an exception.

(There are also anime which are based on games and light novels...but that's beyond the point)

SleepyBuddha said:
Awesome I'm going to go find it now. Thanks!
No problem :D

Ningor Frostnova is finally complete ...hahahahahahaha...damn I'm quite satisfied.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]

• Shinsoo Resistance: Very Good- Defense being Areum's specialty, she's put a particular amount of effort into improving her Shinsoo resistance, and is a stage above most her fellow E-Ranked as a result.

• Adept Fighter - To support her Shinsoo Reinforcement, Areum is in the process of learning her way around the martial arts. While reasonably talented, and able to put up a good fight against most other E-Ranked Regulars, she's not nearly as experienced as some, and still has much to learn.

[/QUOTE]
I just realized after re-reading this part. But Aerum is not an E-Rank Regular yet. She's F-Rank. You become an E-Rank after you pass the test on the 20th Floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
The One Eyed Bandit][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YNHIoI4.gif[/IMG] [/QUOTE] I MEEEEAAANNN.... You're in team bromance [SIZE=10px]w/ a female[/SIZE] so can [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11431-azure-sky/ said:
@Azure Sky[/URL] and I get a high-five too? ;3;

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Oh boy, the future Aerum team is composed of people who will be underestimated...and then they'll stomp.

[/QUOTE]
What part of your new character is an underdog? The position test just became harder for scouts =P

And how can a member of the 10 great families be underestimated?

QuirkyAngel said:
What part of your new character is an underdog? The position test just became harder for scouts =P
And how can a member of the 10 great families be underestimated?
Ningor didn't display much strength during the previous test, looks scrawny, feminine, and has a sword that looks like it would break any second. Therefore most people would severely underestimate him.

Areum can be underestimated, because most Regulars would fail to comprehend her awesome defensive skills and would be all like "Pfft...she can only enhance her defense with Shinsoo? Lame", that is...until they face her.

Pyos's char again wouldn't have displayed much strength so he'd be underestimated by people in the begining, just like Ningor.

@QuirkyAngel

Also I've been making scenarios in my head, and there are a few particular characters that I don't see him winning against:

1. Selicity

2. Tok

3. Daz after Shinsoo training

4. Illiam after Shinsoo training

5. Areum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back