Out of Tower Chat

QuirkyAngel said:
@Azure Sky
Can I posts events in the higher floors on the main thread or does it have to be in IC2?
You can post in in the main thread only if it's related to the main storyline...in other words, if it's related to the Regulars on the 2nd Floor.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]You can post in in the main thread only if it's related to the main storyline...in other words, if it's related to the Regulars on the 2nd Floor.

[/QUOTE]
Does indirectly related work?

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]You can introduce him to the Regulars after everyone passes the Submerged Fish's test. If you want to roleplay with him sooner you can have him interact with Keylow or Yaga...I can make a post to help you with that if you want.

[/QUOTE]
Wait. Yaga is doing shizz already. Eredin can meet the students. But they won't know who he is until their first day. Hmhhmhmmhmhm.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]You know. There isn't even a whole page on IC2. You can read it all in less than 5 minutes xD

[/QUOTE]
Bbbuuut.... Do I want to do it though? O.o

Alright I'll do it

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Well...he will mostly train Lumiere.

[/QUOTE]
Lumiere is the only wave controller in this group? Oh my. I hadn't realised.

Wasn't it stated at some point that anyone climbing high enough in the tower eventually is forced to learn at least basic wave controller skills?

OverconfidentMagi said:
Wasn't it stated at some point that anyone climbing high enough in the tower eventually is forced to learn at least basic wave controller skills?
It is mandatory if you want to become a Ranker. By the time they reach let's say the floor 100 they'd at least should have learned how to strenghten their bodies with Shinsoo.

At this point (in the original work), not all Regulars can use Shinsoo...Ship Lessoo and Rak are two examples.

@SleepyBuddha If there's anything you don't like about what I wrote regarding what Argeus and Evelyn did between IC2 time and main thread time, let me know. I skipped a lot of details cause I wanted to jump them into the action of the main thread...and might have gotten ahead of myself -_- We can still continue where they left off in IC2 if you want to rp out Argeus's "training".

Pyosimros said:
Aight screw 'dis I'll post on the IC2 ;-;
What's happening on it?
You don't have to directly involve yourself in the events of Ophidian if you don't want to. The way I see it, IC2 is just a place to create relationships with other characters before posting in the main thread. Just post your character at whatever floor they should be at(assuming your character isn't in the same group as the main cast). Surely your character has to have his own adventure before the time skip, where he'll be introduced and new teams formed (@Azure Sky Am I correct in assuming that the first time skip will be at the 20th floor?). What's your character doing while the peeps at the main cast are taking the floor test? Is your character ahead of them? Behind them? Reveal some secrets about your character that you wouldn't normally get to in the main thread. If you write your character doing something, another character may respond...or not.

In my case, I simply introduced Evelyn at his store--which may or may not make an appearance in the main thread, depending on if any of the characters decide to visit it. I may also have him interact with Delta Weis...cause I can.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I'm totally gonna have Oisin chat up Illiam while he's scrubbing the halls.

[/QUOTE]
This should be interesting.

Chayliel said:
Wait. Yaga is doing shizz already. Eredin can meet the students. But they won't know who he is until their first day. Hmhhmhmmhmhm.
Well, yeah. The students wouldn't know anything. If Eredin walks into their room, pretends to be a regular, and strikes up a conversation, they wouldn't have a clue. Except for maybe Aerum. She might know.

Chayliel said:
Lumiere is the only wave controller in this group? Oh my. I hadn't realised.
Less competition for Lumiere.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Sel, Illiam, and Daz also have potential to be wave controllers, but it's not their main position.

[/QUOTE]
I've never imagined Sel as a wave controller...though now that you mention it, I guess she does have the potential to be one...

QuirkyAngel said:
@Azure Sky Am I correct in assuming that the first time skip will be at the 20th floor?
Indeed :D

__________________________________________________________________________________

@Pyosimros @QuirkyAngel @The One Eyed Bandit @Rantos @OverconfidentMagi @SleepyBuddha @Chayliel

Greetings turtles. After some thought, I changed my mind about something.

I am about to make another character (regular on the 2nd Floor).

If Pyos is okay with nerfing his regular to the level of an F-Rank (only one baang and a few other edits), then his character, my character , and Aerum will make a ragtag team. I'll make it so that only the three of them are teamless and the test director will make an exception and let them team up.

Pyos's character would be the most talented wave controller in the group, though.

I wanted to hear your thoughts on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Areum isn't even a wave controller anyway xP

[/QUOTE]
I meant as in...the most talented in the whole group of people, not in the team xD

Azure Sky]Indeed :D __________________________________________________________________________________ [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16263-pyosimros/ said:
@Pyosimros[/URL] @QuirkyAngel @The One Eyed Bandit @Rantos @OverconfidentMagi @SleepyBuddha @Chayliel

Greetings turtles. After some thought, I changed my mind about something.

I am about to make another character (regular on the 20th Floor).

If Pyos is okay with nerfing his regular to the level of an F-Rank (only one baang and a few other edits), then his character, my character , and Aerum will make a ragtag team. I'll make it so that only the three of them are teamless and the test director will make an exception and let them team up.

Pyos's character would be the most talented wave controller in the group, though.

I wanted to hear your thoughts on this.
Ultimately it's up to Pyos, but I've got nothing against it.

Are we talking about the test director on the 20th floor or 2nd floor?

Also, I just realized I wrote on Sel's bio that she can make at most 2 baangs...(':3)

QuirkyAngel said:
Are we talking about the test director on the 20th floor or 2nd floor?
I am talking about implementing Pyos's char in the main storyline right now, 2nd Floor. That is up to him , though.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I am talking about implementing Pyos's char in the main storyline right now, 2nd Floor. That is up to him , though.

[/QUOTE]
Why would a regular on the 20th floor team up with up with regulars to take the floor test...?

QuirkyAngel said:
Why would a regular on the 20th floor team up with up with regulars to take the floor test...?
As I said, he'd modify his character and nerf him, transforming him in an F-Rank regular on the 2nd Floor.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]As I said, he'd modify his character and nerf him, transforming him in an F-Rank regular on the 2nd Floor.

[/QUOTE]
I'm talking about your character...*is very confused*

Aren't you making a regular on the 20th floor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back