Out of Tower Chat

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Sorry, I just had to post this...
0vfbzOM.png

[/QUOTE]
BAAM MAN! xD

Ok so after @Chayliel makes a post, I'll make another one which will contain replies from the 2 FUG people and Tok (to Nyra)

Sorry for the wait @OverconfidentMagi . I initially wanted to reply to Nyra in the same post as the Yaga Jeyen one but I forgot. I could edit it if you want, though.

Azure Sky]Ok so after [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12440-chayliel/ said:
@Chayliel[/URL] makes a post, I'll make another one which will contain replies from the 2 FUG people and Tok (to Nyra)
Sorry for the wait @OverconfidentMagi . I initially wanted to reply to Nyra in the same post as the Yaga Jeyen one but I forgot. I could edit it if you want, though.
Oh I was waiting for you haha.

I'll post after I'm done acting because I'm in my sister's web series no big deal no big deal I don't want any flowers or praise it's all cool I love my fans.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]With this new chapter I would like to repeat my stance on the current events.
I NEVER ASKED

FOR THIS CONFLICT

[/QUOTE]
Lol at Androssi trying to climb the stairs to adulthood with Baam xD

Koon/Khun vs Hatz (damn I hate the new names Dx) was very nice to watch.

Btw I read the raws (2 extra chapters). I had no idea what they were saying but I understood what it was about, more or less ...

I can say that it was pretty unexpected.

Chayliel said:
I'll post after I'm done acting because I'm in my sister's web series no big deal no big deal I don't want any flowers or praise it's all cool I love my fans.
*apathetically throws flowers*

What's the web series if you don't mind me asking?

I want to watch the masterful art work!

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
I love how Sel changes so quickly from giving to not giving a shit :D
Sel cares for her teammates and likes battling. She doesn't like cleaning. Though she might have helped, if Illiam hadn't ignored her declaration of 'liking the door'. She's a slightly spiteful kitty^^

QuirkyAngel said:
Sel cares for her teammates and likes battling. She doesn't like cleaning. Though she might have helped, if Illiam hadn't ignored her declaration of 'liking the door'. She's a slightly spiteful kitty^^
2265964-capture.png

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Medaka Box.

[/QUOTE]
Heard about it. Never actually read it. All I know is that the main character gave definition to the word 'kamidere' =)

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
Heard about it. Never actually read it. All I know is that the main character gave definition to the word 'kamidere' =)
The term main character is a bit subjective in that manga at a certain point xD

But yes, she's broken as hell. And dere dere.

Rantos said:
*apathetically throws flowers*
What's the web series if you don't mind me asking?

I want to watch the masterful art work!
Not yet finished. We just filmed our third episode and we haven't put any online yet. I think we will start posting them on Wednesday's.

It's about my cousins restaurant and their crazy stories. It will be in the format of The Office or Parks and Rec. It's a mockumentary and it's really funny because everything is actually a true event with some twists here and there just because some people don't work there anymore and different stuff.

I'm going to be an important extra. I will be playing all of the little roles, but I'm the same actor and everyone will know it.

So basically, same actor, different roles.

I'm excited. And sleepy

Pyosimros said:
I'M SET!!! I KNOW ALL NOW!!!! *Posts at hyper-speed*
If you are willing to wait another day or so. I can help you jump into IC2 with one of my new not yet posted characters!

Chayliel said:
@Azure Sky when should I introduce Eredin as the wave controller teacher?
You can introduce him to the Regulars after everyone passes the Submerged Fish's test. If you want to roleplay with him sooner you can have him interact with Keylow or Yaga...I can make a post to help you with that if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back