Out of Tower Chat

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Every human is empathic, but when we reach a certain age in our childhood we instinctively shut down our empathy mechanisms, because we can't handle the overflow of emotions from other people. But we can reactivate that empathic ability by entering a state of emotional neutrality (there is a technique for that). Also once you shut down your visual senses, your empathic ones grow stronger. Even then it is most likely that you'll feel the emotions of the person who is the closest to you physically. But since Lumiere, Feya, and even Daz (manipulative mode on) are emotionally neutral right now, the one whose emotions Lumiere will feel will be Areum.
Now let me bust a myth here...Empathy isn't as amazing an ability as you see it in movies. You can feel a few basic emotions coming from a person. Namely sadness, anxiety, fear, joy, and anger.

If Areum responds with false sympathy, Len would be able to tell, by reading her empathic state. If she feels any emotion which is different from the basic sadness, then she's lying. If she feels nothing , then Len will understand that she is manipulative just like them.

[/QUOTE]
Interesting. I did no know this. Is this real science, backed by research, or is pseudo-science to explain powers?

QuirkyAngel said:
Interesting. I did no know this. Is this real science, backed by research, or is pseudo-science to explain powers?
It is real. We did an experiment in our second year of college, and it worked.

QuirkyAngel said:
What makes you think he'll be 'working'? (u)
The bots are there to monitore him. If he doesn't work, Yaga will break his spine.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]The bots are there to monitore him. If he doesn't work, Yaga will break his spine.

[/QUOTE]
Ah...I thought examiners weren't suppose to harm their regulars...least of all their students :/

On another note, can I make Evankhell? (:3)

QuirkyAngel said:
Ah...I thought examiners weren't suppose to harm their regulars...least of all their students :/

On another note, can I make Evankhell? (:3)
Not literally break his spine... xD She'd simply give him a hard time.

But we don't even know how he looks like xD ... On second thought...ok, I shall allow it.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Not literally break his spine... xD She'd simply give him a hard time.
But we don't even know how he looks like xD ... On second thought...ok, I shall allow it.

[/QUOTE]
He'll be an npc. Given that Blink's his secretary, I figure she'll find a way to converse with him. He's the ruler of the 2nd floor after all.

If you want I can keep his image...mysterious...

hat_man.jpg

QuirkyAngel said:
He'll be an npc. Given that Blink's his secretary, I figure she'll find a way to converse with him. He's the ruler of the 2nd floor after all.
If you want I can keep his image...mysterious...

hat_man.jpg
Ok that works just fine :D

Sorry everyone. Had a very strange week-ish. Stuffy stuff, you know.

I'll get a post up soon.

@Azure Sky What abilities would you like Daz to inherit once he becomes... Well... "Evolves"? You know how they all have something special about themselves and stuff? Beta with his hands and feet. Ilmar and Casano with the arm of justice stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chayliel said:
I'll get a post up soon.

@Azure Sky What abilities would you like Daz to inherit once he becomes... Well... "Evolves"? You know how they all have something special about themselves and stuff? Beta with his hands and feet. Ilmar and Casano with the arm of justice stuff.
I had two ideas for that...

One would be to implement an organic metal type Shinsoo property IG weapon which can shapeshift to suit your needs...like this:

arioch_sk_by_agnidevi-d84ifga.jpg

Or something more simple like this:

4a2157f37160d0018fafe29c32abfeac.jpg

If you have other ideas, I'm all ears (send a pm though).

Chayliel said:
I'll get a post up soon.

Eh? Is FUG is continuing with their living ignition weapon experiments?

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I had two ideas for that...
One would be to implement an organic metal type Shinsoo property IG weapon which can shapeshift to suit your needs...like this:

[/QUOTE]
I see you've been planning^^

QuirkyAngel said:
Eh? Is FUG is continuing with their living ignition weapon experiments?
I see you've been planning^^
Of course they are... xD .

To tell the truth, I have not been planing...I came up with those ideas just 5 minutes before I made the post.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Of course they are... xD .
To tell the truth, I have not been planing...I came up with those ideas just 5 minutes before I made the post.

[/QUOTE]
I've been planning...but my plans keep changing=P

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I had two ideas for that...

[/QUOTE]
Absolutely love it. Thank you!

SleepyBuddha said:
I decided it would be more interesting to have him watch them for a bit then maybe go back up and train some more.
Okie dokie. Just remember, it takes time to climb down to the 2nd floor from the 20th, even with a guide speeding the process^^

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]The bots are there to monitore him. If he doesn't work, Yaga will break his spine.

[/QUOTE]
I was about to make a post. Should I wait for the time skip?

SleepyBuddha said:
If there truly were 3 irregulars climbing at the same time this was a massive opportunity for FUG as well as him.
Psst...Argeus is one of those 3 Irregulars. This post makes it seem like there are 3 Irregulars on the 2nd Floor, when in reality there are only 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back