Out of Tower Chat

SleepyBuddha said:
Since the second floor test already started, I'd give them a month or so. They'll probably make it to the 2nd floor either during or after the position test.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Psst...Argeus is one of those 3 Irregulars. This post makes it seem like there are 3 Irregulars on the 2nd Floor, when in reality there are only 2.

[/QUOTE]
Evelyn said nothing about 3 Irregulars either. Or 2 for that matter. It's just all been in his crazy head (>u>)

Hmmm... With all this talk of Irregulars, I'm thinkin' with Hyeon, do you think her old contracts would work? From when Gyeong was climbing?

I think that'd be interesting, that couple d with her pretty high power from being a Princess and ex-Gyeong would make her LOOK like an Irregular. Red herring her old identity away from any suspicious folk, too.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Hmmm... With all this talk of Irregulars, I'm thinkin' with Hyeon, do you think her old contracts would work? From when Gyeong was climbing?
I think that'd be interesting, that couple d with her pretty high power from being a Princess and ex-Gyeong would make her LOOK like an Irregular. Red herring her old identity away from any suspicious folk, too.

[/QUOTE]
They should work...Just because she lost her memory doesn't mean her contracts disappear :D

QuirkyAngel said:
Since the second floor test already started, I'd give them a month or so. They'll probably make it to the 2nd floor either during or after the position test.
Evelyn said nothing about 3 Irregulars either. Or 2 for that matter. It's just all been in his crazy head (>u>)
Whoops my bad made that post at 1 in the morning. Sorry about any errors. I'll fix them.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Hmmm... With all this talk of Irregulars, I'm thinkin' with Hyeon, do you think her old contracts would work? From when Gyeong was climbing?

[/QUOTE]
Well I imagine Evelyn and Argeus would reach the 12th floor and make a stop there at some point. Though if we do rp our characters meeting it'll be in the IC2 since it has nothing to do with the regulars on the 2nd floor.

The same with Moto Saka's attempts to assassinate Argeus and Ran's attempts to find Moto Saka. Lots of interesting stuff in IC2 :P

I'm surprised no one commented on the Mary Poppins escape arts :) )...Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]They should work...Just because she lost her memory doesn't mean her contracts disappear :D

[/QUOTE]
QuirkyAngel said:
Well I imagine Evelyn and Argeus would reach the 12th floor and make a stop there at some point. Though if we do rp our characters meeting it'll be in the IC2 since it has nothing to do with the regulars on the 2nd floor.
The same with Moto Saka's attempts to assassinate Argeus and Ran's attempts to find Moto Saka. Lots of interesting stuff in IC2 :P
keikaku.jpg

Soo...after reading the latest chapter, I entered gaming mode...

"OMG Flamethrower turtle and insignificant second character...you fed the [carry] white turtle!"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Not really...you just have a vague idea of what's going on xD

[/QUOTE]
I've been spoiled. When I get to where you guys are, it won't be the same. The shock will be gone. The drama dulled. The excitement forever lost...*weeps in a corner*

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]RRRRRAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
O.o

QuirkyAngel said:
I've been spoiled. When I get to where you guys are, it won't be the same. The shock will be gone. The drama dulled. The excitement forever lost...*weeps in a corner*
It was not a line from a character, it was mine. It was also vague, so you wouldn't know what I'm talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back