Out of Tower Chat

You guys may fantasize all you want, but the truth is... if Baam remains the same as he is now, you just know he isn't gonna end up with anyone xD

Rantos said:
Shut up! Shut up shut up shut up shut up!
No one likes that!
Shhh...It's not the comment you want, but it's the one you need.

I beg to differ. I like that, and I know many other people who do.

Getting angry at people who correct your grammar errors is just silly
xD

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]
Getting angry at people who correct your grammar errors is just silly xD

[/QUOTE]
Honestly it's annoying and it just seems petty depending on the situation. In a casual chat between a few friends on the topic of your gay OTP the difference between there the're and their becomes nigh obsolete and it not something that is needed to be corrected. Being a grammar Nazi is angering in the wrong place.

I also feel like whenever someone dose it they are poking fun at my intelligence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rantos said:
Honestly it's annoying and it just seems petty depending on the situation. In a casual chat between a few friends on the topic of your gay OTP the difference between there the're and their becomes nigh obsolete and it not something that is needed to be corrected. Being a grammar Nazi is angering in the wrong place.
I also feel like whenever someone dose it they are poking fun at my intelligence.
Maybe that was unneeded. But I get mad when people correct my grammar for no reason other then to just do it.

Rantos said:
You seem a little ...angry.

At this point I wanted to use my favourite Misogi reaction, but I can't find it...so...

Anyways, Rantos, I am not poking fun at you. As a guy who studies languages, it is a habit. My best point, in the English Language course is to instantly pin-point grammar errors. So I tend to do it alot. I didn't want to offend or anger you, and I belive you know I'm not that kind of guy.

People did this kind of thing to me a lot, to the point where I became better than them at it.

Well, I do get you. I used to get angry at it, but in the end, even if they poked fun at me or simply wanted to me to learn, I merely assimilated the knowledge and moved on.

I do get that people are different and everyone wants to improve at their own pace, though. Thus, if I did offend you, I apologize.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]You guys may fantasize all you want, but the truth is... if Baam remains the same as he is now, you just know he isn't gonna end up with anyone xD

[/QUOTE]
I agree with this. Rachael is currently in the lead for the Baam race. Koon the second closest.

Chayliel said:
So my phone exploded. I'm waiting for a new one. Won't be on too much. Sorry. Azure can handle Daz if you need him.
Ok. I'll try my best to capture Daz's essence xD

@The One Eyed Bandit If it's ok with you, I can make the time skip post and write the chat between Aerum and the poor souls as a flashback. So that we can move on with the story

QuirkyAngel said:
I agree with this. Rachael is currently in the lead for the Baam race. Koon the second closest.
SLOW

AND

STEADY

WINS

THE

RACE

Azure Sky]Ok. I'll try my best to capture Daz's essence xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6835-the-one-eyed-bandit/ said:
@The One Eyed Bandit[/URL] If it's ok with you, I can make the time skip post and write the chat between Aerum and the poor souls as a flashback. So that we can move on with the story
Ahhh, I'd rather write Areum's part for myself. She's too new and I like her too much to let anyone else write for her yet. Sorry :x

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]
Ahhh, I'd rather write Areum's part for myself. She's too new and I like her too much to let anyone else write for her yet. Sorry :x

[/QUOTE]
You two could do a colab for Areum's part in Azure's flashback?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]SLOW
AND

STEADY

WINS

THE

RACE

[/QUOTE]
I do not wish to write her...I mean you write her part as a flashback xD

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I do not wish to write her...I mean you write her part as a flashback xD

[/QUOTE]
Great minds think alike as they say~

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]O-oh. Your wording was confusing x_x Yeah, sure, that sounds good.

[/QUOTE]
Indeed it was. Sorry for that. I was hungry at the time...

I don't think straight while hungry

ayyy

:x

did a qik thing

full

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]ayyy
:x

did a qik thing

full

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Imma add this once the new RPN format will appear.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]New RPN format? The 2.0 update?
also i just found the 2 minute space dandy opening and i love it

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Yes, the update. And that opening is awesome.

Btw have you watched Lupin III, The Italian Adventure?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]SLOW
AND

STEADY

WINS

THE

RACE

[/QUOTE]
Given Baam's personality, I guess he'll end up with the first one that confesses.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Which theoretically was Androssi...But of course, Baam didn't get it.

[/QUOTE]
I meant a real confession.The first one to directly say, "I like you. Please date me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back