Out of Tower Chat

QuirkyAngel said:
I'll check it out =)
Selicity's unlikely to get nightmares from just that. I can't speak for Seefie.
Yes, but once Illiam's gonna kick the door down again, Sel might see something that would :) ) ...depends on my mood though.

I need to start keeping a counter for how many times Illiam has been called an idiot.

True.

But I see it happening many times in the future, I am just preparing for the coming storm you could say.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Throughout this RP he was called an idiot only once, if I'm not mistaken.

[/QUOTE]
Who called Illiam an idiot?

Rantos said:
True.
But I see it happening many times in the future, I am just preparing for the coming storm you could say.
This will be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]It's ironic that you ask...
Blink called Team Friendship an idiot group, thus calling all three members idiots.

[/QUOTE]
Ah. I thought we were talking Illiam specifically.

Blink did indeed think they were idiots---knocking down the door, fixing the door, then knocking down the door again. Then again, I'm sure she'll be calling a lot of people idiots as this rp continues^^

QuirkyAngel said:
Ah. I thought we were talking Illiam specifically.
Blink did indeed think they were idiots---knocking down the door, fixing the door, then knocking down the door again. Then again, I'm sure she'll be calling a lot of people idiots as this rp continues^^
Blink'll be all like...

a3dbW88_700b.jpg

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Blink'll be all like...
a3dbW88_700b.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Blink would be annoyed at being compared to a teddy bear.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]You'd need to watch or read the Monogatari and Jojo's Bizzare Adventure series to understand xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh. Sadly, I've watched neither =/

QuirkyAngel said:
Oh. Sadly, I've watched neither =/
In the Monogatari series there's a girl who constantly says she's platinum mad. The copy-paste face above.

In the JoJo series there's a character with an ability called Star Platinum. The warrior which materializes in the back of the character with the cap, whose face is replaced with that of the girl.

I think you'll get it now.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]love

[/QUOTE]
With so much love powering you up , you'd be able to write a reply for the IC in no time xD

I'M SORRY

I've been making some very poor managerial choices when it comes to my time usages.

I blame Gungeon and Nuclear Throne.

You should just blame me tho.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I'M SORRY
I've been making some very poor managerial choices when it comes to my time usages.

I blame Gungeon and Nuclear Throne.

You should just blame me tho.

[/QUOTE]
Chill. No one's gonna kill you.

Except Yaga. Yaga has no mercy.

Sooo... I wait 'till a timeskip thingy, and then I get to go into the main IC right?

If that's the case I'll prep the cellar and wait in there until then

dark-cellar-doorway.jpg

Pyosimros said:
Sooo... I wait 'till a timeskip thingy, and then I get to go into the main IC right?
If that's the case I'll prep the cellar and wait in there until then

dark-cellar-doorway.jpg
You can post in the main after the timeskip, yes, but if you wanna use the same character for the main, that'd mean your char will have remained on the 20th Floor for roughly 10 years (because that's how long the timeskip will be xD ). If that's ok with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back