Out of Tower Chat

@Rantos

You wouldn't...T_T

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]In other words, something like this:
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
This is the second time I've seen this scene used as a reference...

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]When you talk about ownage this scene is a great reference xD

[/QUOTE]
True.

Though the two characters referenced where the brown haired girl and the blonde dude. My character was the blonde dude :P

QuirkyAngel said:
Though the two characters referenced where the brown haired girl and the blonde dude. My character was the blonde dude
So basically your character was chased by another character who was love-delusional?

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]So basically your character was chased by another character who was love-delusional?

[/QUOTE]
Not quite. More like the person who made the reference couldn't see how the two characters got together.

But yeah. Pretty much^^

Oh I just thought of something...maybe Yaga won't beat the shit out of Illiam and just make him do cleaning and housework instead....of the whole base...without going to sleep > :D

@Rantos

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Sorry about the delay on the reply. I was planning on going Unlimited Post Works tonight but just ended up distracting myself with a Boku Hero CS >~>

[/QUOTE]
Better excuse than mine. I have none.

A Boku Hero rp sounds interesting.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Sorry about the delay on the reply. I was planning on going Unlimited Post Works tonight but just ended up distracting myself with a Boku Hero CS >~>

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, man. Can't you see I'm smiling?

Smiling...

latest

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6835-the-one-eyed-bandit/ said:
@The One Eyed Bandit[/URL]
On a side note, what was your oppinion of the Baam and Androssi moment in today's chapter? xD
Forget Baam and Androssi! What about Rak?! Are we finally gonna see him fight full size?!

HYPE BACK TO LUNG KILLING LEVELS!

Rantos said:
Forget Baam and Androssi! What about Rak?! Are we finally gonna see him fight full size?!
HYPE BACK TO LUNG KILLING LEVELS!
Does Rak Wraithraiser need to slap a turtle?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Does Rak Wrathraiser need to slap a turtle?

[/QUOTE]
Rak always needs to slap a turtle.

Btw. I am at the part when the squad is about to join the tournament before the Hell Train.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Does Rak Wrathraiser need to slap a turtle?

[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah he do.

I always like those moments...

"Hah, what can this punny little alligator do?"

*Rak returns to his true size and enters hunter mode*

"Oh shit..."

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I always like those moments...
"Hah, what can this punny little alligator do?"

*Rak returns to his true size and enters hunter mode*

"Oh shit..."

[/QUOTE]
That's what I'm waiting for man!

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Oh even if...they might fight?
There's also Hatsu vs Koon going on...but I bet we all know how that's gonna end up.

[/QUOTE]
I don't give a FARK!

Rak is all I care about right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back