Out of Tower Chat

Peek.gif

Hey you guys still accepting? (I think I said this a couple months ago. If not, I meant to ask this a week ago ;- ;)

Pyosimros said:
Peek.gif

Hey you guys still accepting? (I think I said this a couple months ago. If not, I meant to ask this a week ago ;- ;)
I am only accepting characters for IC2, for the moment (that will change after the planned timeskip but it won't happen anytime soon).

Alright! Sounds good! ^^

Though please note, that I'm rather new to the fandom. So if I mess up with anything feel free to yell at me

Pyosimros said:
Alright! Sounds good! ^^
Though please note, that I'm rather new to the fandom. So if I mess up with anything feel free to yell at me
If you're new I'm willing to help. It shouldn't take you long to be up-to-date.

On a side note, I'd like to tell you that we are rping this quite slowly.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Me, not much.
As for Yaga...

hqdefault.jpg

...she'd be platinum mad.

[/QUOTE]
I can live with that.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]If you're new I'm willing to help. It shouldn't take you long to be up-to-date.
On a side note, I'd like to tell you that we are rping this quite slowly.

[/QUOTE]
Yaahhh I've been told about the slow pace...

Which is wonderful! For a lazy ass like me I won't be two pages behind once I look back at IC!

Also, mind if I PM for said help? I'll promise I won't ask too much, as I don't wanna be a hassle or anything

Pyosimros said:
Yaahhh I've been told about the slow pace...

Which is wonderful! For a lazy ass like me I won't be two pages behind once I look back at IC!

Also, mind if I PM for said help? I'll promise I won't ask too much, as I don't wanna be a hassle or anything
Ok. I don't mind at all.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]But can Illiam live with that?

[/QUOTE]
Depends on how bad she will punish him.

You really only make me want to do this more!

But yeah, I am aware. I also trust that you wouldn't disable him to the point where it's no longer fun.

Rantos said:
You really only make me want to do this more!
But yeah, I am aware. I also trust that you wouldn't disable him to the point where it's no longer fun.
I sure won't...I will merely write what Yaga will do, then I'll let you write how much damage Illiam actually takes.

"Yaga ripped out his spine through his nose and beat him to death with it."

"Twas just a scratch."

OverconfidentMagi said:
"Yaga ripped out his spine through his nose and beat him to death with it."
"Twas just a scratch."
That made me laugh.

But nothing that extreme will happen anyways. At most I expect a few broken ribs, and fractured bones in one of his arms or legs + many bruises and a traumatized soul (@Rantos )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back