Out of Tower Chat

tower_of_god_rak_wraithraiser_by_muse_kr-d9trmmo.jpg

tower_of_god_ha_yuri_zahard_by_muse_kr-d9tsafp.jpg

tower_of_god___twenty_fifth_bam_by_muse_kr-d9tsaq4.jpg

Then I'll wait until you make a post with Ran before I continue Hex's solo adventure. Even if Hex's part happens at a different period.

Rantos said:
Ran may take a bit to come so I don't really mind if you want to post with Hex.
On a side note Rantos, I will try to create a scene somewhat similar to this (at some point):

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]On a side note Rantos, I will try to create a scene somewhat similar to this (at some point):
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
With whose characters?

Rantos said:
Now Ran is gonna hate two irregulars... three if Daz sticks his nose where it shouldn't go xD
Mmm, I look forward to Ran's response^^

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Then I'll wait until you make a post with Ran before I continue Hex's solo adventure. Even if Hex's part happens at a different period.

[/QUOTE]
Should we start dating our posts?

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]On a side note Rantos, I will try to create a scene somewhat similar to this (at some point):
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
This will be interesting...

I think the worst part about being human is that not every post can be a great one.

And that I can't eat 1000 hot dogs. That sucks too.

So it turns out getting Oisin and Illiam's names mixed up leads to very funny and slightly confusing scenes.

Rantos said:
I think the worst part about being human is that not every post can be a great one.
And that I can't eat 1000 hot dogs. That sucks too.
So Rantos, seeing that the staff of the 2nd Floor won't let Illiam get away with his little destructive actions, I'll let you choose. Who of these two would you rather let Illiam (and his team mates) get scolded by: Weiss Delta, or Yaga Jeyen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back