Out of Tower Chat

QuirkyAngel said:
Do we need a spear bearer teacher for Seefie and light bearer teacher for Osin?
Deltron /Weiss Delta is gonna be the spear bearer instructor...We do indeed need a light bearer one though.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Deltron /Weiss Delta is gonna be the spear bearer instructor...We do indeed need a light bearer one though.

[/QUOTE]
Evelyn could I suppose...though if Selicity sees him, chaos will ensue >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
Evelyn could I suppose...though if Selicity sees him, chaos will ensue >.>
You could maybe bring back that cute demon and make her a light bearer :D If you want to of course.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]You could maybe bring back that cute demon and make her a light bearer :D If you want to of course.

[/QUOTE]
Blink's a wave controller. But I suppose I could...just have to dig up her cs^^

There's also Nyra and her anima position.

QuirkyAngel said:
Blink's a wave controller. But I suppose I could...just have to dig up her cs^^
There's also Nyra and her anima position.
I was suggesting that you change her from a wave controller to a light bearer.

Well, if other people want to make neutral characters then I'm ok with it.

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19665-overconfidentmagi/ said:
@OverconfidentMagi[/URL] Nyra actually has the best possible instructor she could hope for ...and I didn't even realize until a few minutes ago.
How so?

Edit: Oh. Welp, things could get ugly fast if they try to clash wills and play tug-of-war with each other's pets.

OverconfidentMagi said:
Because her instructor will be the Submerged Fish, also known as the Coffee Maniac , Yu Han Sung (you already know him from the original webcomic). Someone who is at the standard of a High Ranker's strength and one of the most powerful anima of the Tower.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Because her instructor will be the Submerged Fish, also known as the Coffee Maniac , Yu Han Sung (you already know him from the original webcomic). Someone who is at the standard of a High Ranker's strength and one of the most powerful anima of the Tower.

[/QUOTE]
Totally didn't fill my head with ideas for possible future interaction between him and Arsean. Nope, not at all.

"Nice fish you've got there."

"Same to you."

"..."

"..."

"Mine's bigger."

"..."

"..."

"..."

OverconfidentMagi said:
Totally didn't fill my head with ideas for possible future interaction between him and Arsean. Nope, not at all.
"Nice fish you've got there."

"Same to you."

"..."

"..."

"Mine's bigger."

"..."

"..."

"..."
This type of conversation could start a war xD

Chayliel said:
But... Eredin was supposed to be a teacher for spear bearer or wave controller...
I think the wave controller teacher position is free.

Or he could co-teach the spear bearers with Deltron. Thoughts @Azure Sky ?

So...I tried to find a theme for Evelyn. These two are the closest I've I got >_>

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
They both sorta fit him.

Chayliel said:
But... Eredin was supposed to be a teacher for spear bearer or wave controller...
The wave controller's instructor position is free...Sorry Chay but I mentioned Deltron/Weiss will be the spear bearer instructor before you made Eredin.

I'm confused now.

I thought old lady was the wave controller teach.

And Yea I just misremembered, sorry.

Chayliel said:
I'm confused now.
I thought old lady was the wave controller teach.

And Yea I just misremembered, sorry.
As I already mentioned before she's the scout instructor xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back