Out of Tower Chat

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Sigh
Moto Saka's stylish assassination attempt failed xD

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure he'll get another chance^^

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Cause you needa put some meat on your bones, sonny, you're as light as a cloud!

[/QUOTE]
Maybe I should take another form...

tumblr_lzgwscFE0t1qjplvno1_1280.jpg

How about now?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Now, throwing a tantrum won't solve anything, so wipe that stormy expression off your face and have a cookie.

[/QUOTE]
I was going to give you some pizza, but...

giphy.gif

...I changed my mind.

*Eats the cookies*

No hard feelings, ok?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]...
Tch...

Haha... No no, none at all, this is all about your dietary needs, not my dietary desires.

Ehehe, OK?

[/QUOTE]
Ok :D

Oh btw , let us assume that everyone already made a contract with the guardian of the 2nd floor, except Illiam and Daz...

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Oh btw , let us assume that everyone already made a contract with the guardian of the 2nd floor, except Illiam and Daz...

[/QUOTE]
Why? You being Regularist? Huh?! This society is going to hell! Damn Communists!

ok boss.

@SleepyBuddha

I realized that in IC2 I had Evelyn just return from taking Sel's eyes. Therefore the events of IC2 had to have happened before the main storyline.

Would you rather have Aregus and Evelyn remain on the 20th floor doing their own thing while waiting for the other characters, or have Evelyn guide him down to the 2nd floor to re-take the test with the other characters?

QuirkyAngel said:
@SleepyBuddha
I realized that in IC2 I had Evelyn just return from taking Sel's eyes. Therefore the events of IC2 had to have happened before the main storyline.

Would you rather have Aregus and Evelyn remain on the 20th floor doing their own thing while waiting for the other characters, or have Evelyn guide him down to the 2nd floor to re-take the test with the other characters?
Hmm I think keep Argeus up with the 20th helping the shop owner and have the shop owner help train him. I can't think of a reason why he would need to retake the 2nd floors test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back