Out of Tower Chat

I have to say my first favorite is Seefi with runner up being Selicity.

The only thing I got out of this is that no one likes Illiam xD

Rantos said:
I have to say my first favorite is Seefi with runner up being Selicity.
The only thing I got out of this is that no one likes Illiam xD
He's Chayliel's favourite though xD

It's not like that...I like the character, and I'm sure the rest like him as well...It's just that he is not the favourite.

I think Tok is cool.

He was apart of team... whatever our team was called in the last RP!

@Chayliel @The One Eyed Bandit @OverconfidentMagi @QuirkyAngel @Rantos @SleepyBuddha

Ok second one...out of all the strong characters which were made, whose Shinsoo manipulation techniques do find the most intersting, or like more? (except your own)

I'm excluding normal Regulars, Illiam, and Daz because they don't really have much to show from that point of view (maybe except Lumiere...maybe)

I personally like the way Nyra's brother uses Shinsoo, and I find Ran's usage interesting as well.

Zeharr comes in a close second.

By the by, one the timeskip happens before floor 20, Daz may or may not change his personality as well as his body. Heh heh.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]

I personally like the way Nyra's brother uses Shinsoo, and I find Ran's usage interesting as well.

Zeharr comes in a close second.

[/QUOTE]
I don't think I put down anything about how Arsean actually uses Shinsoo anywhere. He's mostly just a pretty straightforward overwhelm with brute force minionmancer guy.

Hex is the only one who really stood out for me. And it totally isn't entirely because his Free Style application sounds fun af to run around with.

OverconfidentMagi said:
And it totally isn't entirely because his Free Style application sounds fun af to run around with.
That is a nerfed version of a power that I thought of some time ago...

This one:

#Free Walker- Amadeus has the ability to walk and/or run without any obstructions. ''Ok, stop right there... that was kind of vague for the readers. Explain better, will ya creator?''. In more detail, Amadeus can walk and/or run anywhere and in whatever way he wants. He can do it on vertical and/or horizontal walls, or even walk through air (as well as other elements), like some sort of invisible stairs existed specially for him. He can also walk through solid objects or beings if he so desires or even walk inside someone's mind, even inside dreams or the subconscious. ''Good boy, creator. I knew you could do it.Want a cookie?''

The One Eyed Bandit] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10693-rantos/ said:
@Rantos[/URL] @QuirkyAngel if either of you want to open the door to our bountiful meal it would be most appreciated.
I just remembered...If you wanted material to reply to I did introduce Hex so that you could introduce Zeharr xD (IC2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back