Out of Tower Chat

Just read the new chapter for ToG

88087d32daf41f3fd8ce30595df85b56d0b54e7b.gif

If they don't give any hints about it next chapter...then it was a bluff.

Oh and sorry. I really wanna reply but there's a problem with the wifi network that I hack-...that I generally use.

Hmm I was thinking of a presentation for Moto ... a Tower of God version of the Sakamoto desu ga intro.

On the 29th Floor of the Tower lives a Ranker which got into the center of attention from the first day. Stylish when he administrates his tests, stylish when he kills his foes, and even stylish when he uses Shinsoo. His name is...

'Haven't you heard? I'm Moto Saka.'

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]On the 29th Floor of the Tower lives a Ranker which got into the center of attention from the first day. Stylish when he administrates his tests, stylish when he kills his foes, and even stylish when he uses Shinsoo. His name is...
'Haven't you heard? I'm Moto Swagga.'

[/QUOTE]

Alright Bandito. I am implementing a new rule. You have to kill two characters before you can make another.

And you can't kill Seefi.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I for one really like all the charactersy favourite one so far is Seefie (naive and adorable, yet deadly).

[/QUOTE]
Aw, <3

Hmm, my favourite... Number one would probably be Ran. Too much fun~

A second place would probably be Nyra and Tok. Super QT and super... Intimidee?.

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12440-chayliel/ said:
@Chayliel[/URL] @The One Eyed Bandit @OverconfidentMagi @QuirkyAngel @Rantos @SleepyBuddha
I was thinking of doing something for fun...How about we each mention our favourite character(s) from the RP excluding our own?

I for one really like all the characters, but my favourite one so far is Seefie (naive and adorable, yet deadly). Osin and Sel come second.
Seefie is my favorite as well (:3)

Nyra and Ran come in a very close second.

I kinda like Illiam haha. Obviously Seefi and Sel too. Tok is kind if a badass. Even Len and Freya. Nyra and Oisin are lovely two as well.

I like everyone guys.

Oisin gets first place because of the simple fact that he won't stop running his mouth.

Seefi and Sel are next up because team neko harem hijinks too good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back