Out of Tower Chat

Hex Jaspers is finally complete! Wow...I put more effort into his CS than the others I made for this RP.

Oh, and I also gave up on the idea of making him a guide.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Getting some Kara no Kyoukai inspiration there I see xP

[/QUOTE]
To be more precise...it's a Natsuverse inspiration. And when I thought about it, the character who came to mind was Shiki Tohno/Nanaya (Tsukihime), rather than Shiki Ryougi (Kara no Kyoukai).

I wonder if I could find a theme song for Evelyn...

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Hex Jaspers is finally complete! Wow...I put more effort into his CS than the others I made for this RP.
Oh, and I also gave up on the idea of making him a guide.

[/QUOTE]
Why?

QuirkyAngel said:
I wonder if I could find a theme song for Evelyn...
Why?
Because even high tier guides are not strong fighters and I wanna stay true to canon. Evelyn is an irregular so he does not count.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Because even high tier guides are not strong fighters and I wanna stay true to canon. Evelyn is an irregular so he does not count.

[/QUOTE]
As I imagine it, Evelyn is one of the weaker irregulars out there. I mean, he's still strong, being an irregular and all, but would be wise to avoid a fight with someone like Mazino :P

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I think even Helios would be wise to avoid a fight with Urek, lol

[/QUOTE]
Yes. I made Helios with the idea in mind that he is weaker than Mazino and even Grace Mirchea Luslec.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just realised that I wasn't getting notifications for this OOC. I shall check the IC in case I missed something. Sorry everyone.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Ryougi cause she's the best known. Even Fate has mystic eyes (Medusa).

[/QUOTE]
Mystic eyes exist in the entire Type Moon franchise :D . And I thought Nanaya was better known than Ryougi xD

Speaking of Hex

Do you uh, wanna have him and Zeharr meet up somewhere, somehow?

I'm wantin' to have Shinsoo Prodigy of Lighting and Shinsoo Prodigy of Fire interact :x

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Speaking of Hex
Do you uh, wanna have him and Zeharr meet up somewhere, somehow?

I'm wantin' to have Shinsoo Prodigy of Lighting and Shinsoo Prodigy of Fire interact :x

[/QUOTE]
Hmm..maybe they should meet on the 21st Floor...since I wanna have Hex meet Buddha's character afterwards on the 20th and attempt to convince him to join Wing Tree.

Last edited by a moderator:
casual clothes seefi find

__heles_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_asyde__c3a38e7038c6040d5d86838195cbb04b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back