Out of Tower Chat

Rantos said:
@The One Eyed Bandit we were going to call our team Team Friendship right?
YES

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6835-the-one-eyed-bandit/ said:
@The One Eyed Bandit[/URL] @OverconfidentMagi
Maybe we should call our team...Kaleidoscope? Or Amalgam?

Awaiting suggestions.
Well we have a land turtle, a fish person, and a deer-kid, so I think we should totes do an animal theme

#TeamAnimalFolk

#TeamKemono

#TeamJayeon

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]YES
Well we have a land turtle, a fish person, and a deer-kid, so I think we should totes do an animal theme

#TeamAnimalFolk

#TeamKemono

#TeamJayeon

[/QUOTE]
Let's go with the korean one xD

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]OH MAN
I JUST READ THE NEW CHAPTER

ANOTHER ARIEEEEEEE

EXCITEDDDDD

[/QUOTE]
On a side note...Baam can already make 8 baangs...by the time he becomes a c-rank regular he'll have enough power to be eligible for a Ranker position xD

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]
Name: Moto Saka

Species: metahuman

Appearance:

maxresdefault.jpg

c5d8703430a8469a10e3302c4b5e29ae.jpg

Personality: Moto is an enigma, to say the least. He seems calm, collected, and unflappable, but he doesn't talk much, is quite unpredicable, and understanding what he thinks is an extremely difficult task. What's undeniable is that he is very loyal to Helios.

Roles: FUG member, Helios's butler, Ranker (rank 1300), one of the Administrators of the 29th Floor, wave controller, scout

Powers:

#Superhuman physical condition- Moto's strength, speed, and durability are way above normal human levels.

#Shinsoo manipulation (expert, number of Baangs: 20)-apart from the usual things (Flow Control, Reverse Flow Control, and body strengthening), Moto has a few unique Shinsoo techniques:

• Butterfly Effect- he can create dark butterflies of various sizes, which explode and generate a powerful shockwave whenever something touches them. The bigger the butterfly, the bigger the explosion.
  • Wings of a Butterfly- he can generate a pair of butterfly wings for flight.
  • Needle Rain- Moto can create dark needles, which he can launch or throw with deadly accuracy. Generally throws them in pressure points. Depending on how he uses them they can paralyze, or kill someone.
  • Kinetic Accel- Moto can use Shinsoo to enhance his kinetic vision, thus improving his visual perception and reaction speed to outstanding levels.

°Other skills:

• Godly in all sorts of housework.
  • Incredible emotional control.
  • Outstanding in close quarter combat.
  • Extremely stealthy.

[/QUOTE]
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]YES

#TeamAnimalFolk

#TeamKemono

#TeamJayeon

[/QUOTE]
I don't much care what the name is, and while Nyra would probably not care too much either, if asked she'd probably come up with something incredibly dumb like Team Turtle or something equally basic.

OverconfidentMagi said:
I don't much care what the name is, and while Nyra would probably not care too much either, if asked she'd probably come up with something incredibly dumb like Team Turtle or something equally basic.
Sincerely, the names will only matter after the 20th Floor test. Right now we are just giving names for fun, and because it's easier. I'd rather write Team Turtles, than write Team 1 composed of Tok Stonebreaker, Nyra Carciphi, and Osin Ha'raa.

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10693-rantos/ said:
@Rantos[/URL] @The One Eyed Bandit @QuirkyAngel @OverconfidentMagi
Just asking... are you guys having a writer's block...would you like me to add something to that last post of mine which could help you more?

If not then...ok.
Not particularly. I just come home at midnight too exhausted to write. Closing shifts are terrible :x

Sel would be eating fish.

No real writers block here (Nyra's incredibly easy to write). Since there's only 3 people in the team I like to wait for the other two to get a post in before I post again. Though I guess with the scene change it doesn't matter as much this time.

OverconfidentMagi said:
No real writers block here (Nyra's incredibly easy to write). Since there's only 3 people in the team I like to wait for the other two to get a post in before I post again. Though I guess with the scene change it doesn't matter as much this time.
Indeed it doesn't. But no rush. Just checking.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I can't remember how it was in the manwha. Does everyone have their own room or to teams share?

[/QUOTE]
If I'm not mistaken, Baam, Agnis and Rak slept in the same room in different beds.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]NICE
Right now I'm sitting here like

"I have another idea"

"But I already have four characters"

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH"

[/QUOTE]
You don't need to roleplay them all at the same time though xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back