Out of Tower Chat

SleepyBuddha said:
Lol just gonna say he's going to try and hurt Ran until Ran can use his ways.
Ran has incredibly high regenerative capabilities on the the 20th floor I believe. Hurt him. >D

Hmm I can't think of a special name for it so go ahead and call it maple since that is the type of leave that grows on him.

QuirkyAngel said:
Ran has incredibly high regenerative capabilities on the the 20th floor I believe. Hurt him. >D
Yeah, he do. So if you wanna punish him, that's fair game.

SleepyBuddha said:
Hmm I can't think of a special name for it so go ahead and call it maple since that is the type of leave that grows on him.
Awesome, thank you!

I better see some broken bones and ripped limbs in this fight! It's okay, Ran's a big boy and he can take it.

I don't see how Argeus could win though xD He might be an Irregular, but since he isn't on Enryu/Zahard/Urek/Phantaminum level (because of the rules) I highly doubt he can do well against a High Ranker like Ran xD .

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I don't see how Argeus could win though xD He might be an Irregular, but since he isn't on Enryu/Zahard/Urek/Phantaminum level (because of the rules) I highly doubt he can do well against a High Ranker like Ran xD .

[/QUOTE]
Then this will be more of a fun fight~

We are on the 20th floor! Ran can take one hell'of'a beating here and you better believe I won't let him leave this fight without a broken limb!

Rantos said:
Then this will be more of a fun fight~
We are on the 20th floor! Ran can take one hell'of'a beating here and you better believe I won't let him leave this fight without a broken limb!
Is Ran the type which lets himself get hurt initially then laughs as he sees his opponents in dispair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back